White House projects bigger deficits, bigger debt

Time for somebody to start saying "NO", staying home on the weekends and stop eating out so much.

The messiah can afford 35G a week for a holiday home rental, and you expect him to give a fuck about those who can't even get away for a week of camping?
The only time it's bad to live extravagantly is if you are in private business.

The messiah can afford 35G a week for a holiday home rental, and you expect him to give a fuck about those who can't even get away for a week of camping?
The only time it's bad to live extravagantly is if you are in private business.

:clap2: Well said.

What I want to know is where are all of the people that were bitching about Bush spending too much, and about how we need to pay down the deficit??? Those people have miraculously disappeared... Obama's policies are sending this once great country into the toilet... Thank you Obama voters....

Have you noticed while driving your car that most of the Obama stickers are gone... People don't want others to know they voted for him anymore...

What I want to know is where are all of the people that were bitching about Bush spending too much, and about how we need to pay down the deficit??? Those people have miraculously disappeared... Obama's policies are sending this once great country into the toilet... Thank you Obama voters....

1/20 changed everything, man...

1/20 changed everything....

Have you noticed while driving your car that most of the Obama stickers are gone... People don't want others to know they voted for him anymore...

lol, no I never noticed, I just tuned them out after a while. I'll look for it.:lol:

Have you noticed while driving your car that most of the Obama stickers are gone... People don't want others to know they voted for him anymore...[/QUOTE]

I'm gonna have to look for that! :lol:

Hey Obama, the economy isn't like childbirth. You can't abort the economy, sometimes you have to say no. Abstain from spending.

You dig daddio?

Yea this stuff is always pretty hilarious. Hopey Changey himself is the one adding all the $Trillions to the Debt yet he makes these bizarre proclamations as if it's not him causing all the problems. This is just another one of those "No Chit Mr. President" moments.

"Bush's fault." - Any Leftist Hack
Yeah, well the wheels are coming off the Obama clown wagon. "I inherited" and "the previous administration's" cries are not holding water any more. The news is getting worse and there are no bright signs... The country's broke and nobody but an asshat is buying into the notion that a new multi-trillion $$ plus in entitlements is the way out.

Last edited:
"Hope and change" ... a simple mantra for a simple mind.

But...but....but....I dont understand. The top 100 economists in the world are advising him....you know the ones....the ones that agreed that a trillion dollars was needed to stimulate the economy...those guys......yet they admittedly misread the ecoinomy, and now admittedly mis-estimated the projected deficit?

So exactly what makes them the "top 100 world economists"?

Forum List

Back