White House Press Secretary Gibbs says today...

White House Press Secretary Gibbs says today that we (this administration) don't believe that Iran has nuclear capabilities.

Great, because you don't believe it makes it so.

Hopefully they are not using the same (lack of) intelligence that Bush used in determining the existance of the "WMDs" in Iraq.

The "U.S. intelligence community" has been greatly diminished under Obama and the head Butting Democratic Party Members in Congress. (The underwear pooper shows that.)

You want a link..I have no link.. I don't need no stinkin link..

I'm just causing trouble at this point....:lol:

Diminished in what way?

Iran doesn't have nuclear weapons and is not close to developing them. Their biggest problem right now is they are facing a revolution. The announcement of weapons potential is to draw attention away from their domestic issues
I'd say your half right. They don't have a nuclear weapon.

Hopefully they are not using the same (lack of) intelligence that Bush used in determining the existance of the "WMDs" in Iraq.

The "U.S. intelligence community" has been greatly diminished under Obama and the head Butting Democratic Party Members in Congress. (The underwear pooper shows that.)

You want a link..I have no link.. I don't need no stinkin link..

I'm just causing trouble at this point....:lol:

Diminished in what way?

Well .. why don't you read this link.. I'd be glad to get you more links if you would like..This link could be considered the Obama come lately link.

You probably noticed that I said I was just causing trouble at this point..

Obama Orders Steps to Stem Terrorism Threat - NYTimes.com

Last edited:
Iran doesn't have nuclear weapons and is not close to developing them. Their biggest problem right now is they are facing a revolution. The announcement of weapons potential is to draw attention away from their domestic issues

And once again you and the administration are wrong:

U.N. agency fears Iran may be working on nuclear warhead - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room

U.N. agency fears Iran may be working on nuclear warhead
By Bridget Johnson - 02/18/10 04:08 PM ET
An International Atomic Energy Agency report expresses worry that Iran may be working on a nuclear warhead, despite a 2007 U.S. intelligence assessment that found the Islamic Republic stopped such work in 2003.

The United Nations' nuclear watchdog also confirmed that Iran had indeed enriched uranium to nearly 20 percent, a claim made by President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad during revolutionary anniversary festivities last week but rebuffed by the White House.

"We do not believe they have the capability to enrich to the degree they say they are enriching," White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs said at last Thursday's daily briefing.

But the IAEA report said that Iran had hit 19.8 percent enrichment on two days last week.

"I think the conclusions of the report are consistent with what the secretary was saying in the region this week," State Department spokesman P.J. Crowley said Thursday. "We have ongoing concerns about Iran's activities. We cannot explain why it refuses to come to the table and engage constructively to answer the questions that have been raised, and you have to draw some conclusions from that."

The report by the new head of the IAEA, Yukiya Amano, appears to raise greater concerns about Iran's capabilities than the assessments of his predecessor, Mohamed ElBaradei.

"Altogether, this raises concerns about the possible existence in Iran of past or current undisclosed activities related to the development of a nuclear payload for a missile," said the report.

"These alleged activities consist of a number of projects and sub-projects, covering nuclear and missile related aspects, run by military related organizations."...

Let's see, nuclear weapons are completely useless unless you are suicidal. Iran, probably the most unstable earthquake zone in the world, with tremors daily. The kings of quality assurance, the Russians, are helping them build reactors. What could possibly go wrong?????

I say everyone shut up, grab a lawn chair, sit back, and watch the horizon to see the fireworks.

New Topics

Forum List

Back