White House Press Secretary Can't Answer Why Obama Has A Connecticut Social Security Number

What is obamas social security number? He can clear up a lot of confusion if he just shared that with the public.

LOL- that was released on the internet a long time ago.

Why do you think Birthers keep claiming his SS# is fraudulant?
I know , who gives a fuck? I have four social security cards. some I sell to illegal immigrants. the whole thing is a damned joke. just pay your taxes and ss. and to hell with it.

How do you know he is? More evidence pointing to the fact that he isnt, and then we have his anti American acts to base it on also.
I say he is illegal, you cant prove otherwise.

Well if you want to think that Stevie the racist is an illegal- go for it.
Who is Stevie and why are you such an idiot?

Stevie the racist- the writer of the OP- who you are calling an illegal alien.

And since I am not an idiot- it would appear you just are confused.
Since my post was not in reference to Stevie, and very obvious that it was not, I would have to say that you are an idiot, a confused idiot.
Now, prove that the person in question that I happened to mention as the fake president, is in fact a legal citizen of this once (before him) great nation.

Since you can't seem to even name whoever it is you think is not a legal citizen of whatever 'great nation' you pretend to be a citizen of- how can I prove anything to you?
Your reading comprehension is somewhat on the low side.
expected from an idiot, Im sure you do the best you can.

Since my post was not in reference to Stevie, and very obvious that it was not, I would have to say that you are an idiot, a confused idiot.
Now, prove that the person in question that I happened to mention as the fake president, is in fact a legal citizen of this once (before him) great nation.

Since you can't seem to even name whoever it is you think is not a legal citizen of whatever 'great nation' you pretend to be a citizen of- how can I prove anything to you?

Oh I do just fine.

After all- I am not a Birther.

Oh I do just fine.

Just means your idiocy is most likely at the retardation level.
You cant see the truth past what your handlers tell you.
Its ok Corky, oh, and obviously you were just being stupid or you would not have known to refer to me as a birther.

Oh I do just fine.

Just means your idiocy is most likely at the retardation level.
You cant see the truth past what your handlers tell you.
Its ok Corky, oh, and obviously you were just being stupid or you would not have known to refer to me as a birther.

Oh I didn't call you a Birther- I don't know what kind of idiot you are.

I called all Birthers idiots.

How do you know he isn't?
How do you know he is? More evidence pointing to the fact that he isnt, and then we have his anti American acts to base it on also.

He has a U.S. birth certificate which establishes him as a U.S. citizen; and you have no evidence he ever announced his citizenship.

What is obamas social security number? He can clear up a lot of confusion if he just shared that with the public.

LOL- that was released on the internet a long time ago.

Why do you think Birthers keep claiming his SS# is fraudulant?
I know , who gives a fuck? I have four social security cards. some I sell to illegal immigrants. the whole thing is a damned joke. just pay your taxes and ss. and to hell with it.

He has a U.S. birth certificate which establishes him as a U.S. citizen; and you have no evidence he ever announced his citizenship.
Sorry .... renounced, not announced... :oops-28:

Forum List

Back