CDZ White House petitioned to open charges against Hillary Clinton

Good work to you 360 and I am not certain what faith you subscribe to.

Thank you.

I am independent/Independent, both religiously and politically. I "subscribe" to Christianity, but I do not consider myself as belonging officially to any organized church.

As a child, I was exposed to Episcopal and Roman Catholic dogma. As an adult, I have nothing to do with either of those churches in a dogmatic sense. I volunteer my services at a Baptist church and a Roman Catholic church. I am involved with those two churches only because friends of mine are and they asked for my help. I do not attend any worship oriented events or services.

Thank you for the response, however I was alluding to Political leaning not Religious faith. I banter about for absolutely no other reason than trying not to be conventional. As for myself, for much of my adult life I thought I was baptized Presbertarian(sic) found out it was Methodist after I had accepted the Lord in a Baptist church but now have joined Roman Catholics. I have been attempting to find God's Church not man's and the RCC brings me closest to God thru it's established rituals. I have serious trouble with cottage services and the guitar playing young folks idea of worship. For me it is fundamentals as with the military. I also am registered non afilliated (sic) for political purposes with which I have a problem deciding whether to vote or not. Both make me a bit uneasy, the female, not the male. Nuff said, as someone will raise the dreaded "off topic" flag even if I am OP. Cheers, daffy

Forum List

Back