White House Petition to restore the human right to grow and use plants...

In your personal view are you naturally endowed with the right to grow plants?

• yes

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • only certain plants

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • i dont know

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

DNAprotection

Jan 18, 2013
cali
please consider signing this, either link will get you there, thanks...

Short URL: http://wh.gov/lnb4s
Save and Share this URL: https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pe...-plants-pursuit-life-and-effort-live/yPP7lQxX

WE PETITION THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION TO:

Recognize the naturally endowed human right to grow and use plants in pursuit of life and in effort to live

Restore the natural human right to grow and use plants.
"The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people."
Humans are naturally endowed with the fundamental right to partner with the soil and posses the seeds of, and partner with, and grow the plants of this earth for their own uses as individuals in pursuit of life and in effort to live, and that such basic human rights exist and are held in perpetuity outside of the constitutional responsibility of government to protect an individuals right to engage in commerce.
Created: Feb 08, 2014
Issues:Agriculture, Human Rights, Natural Resources

ps...if this thread is better suited for 'politics' or some other spot then by all means please move it if such is possible, thanks :)

Yes, just not the ability. I definitely don't have a green thumb.

aw you dont need green thumbs :) all you need is good soil, good seeds, good water, and the same commitment you would put into anything you really cared about...then next thing you know...:cool:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCIzMCrYoUw]Neil Young - Homegrown - YouTube[/ame]

Obviously written by a pot head that thinks he's clever. Just say what you mean and try not to be cute about it. You first need to repeal the federal scheduling of mj so you're getting the cart before the horse. Should my neighbor be allowed to grow opium? I hope never. As far as weed goes, we have too many dopers now, we don't need to encourage more.

Obviously written by a pot head that thinks he's clever. Just say what you mean and try not to be cute about it. You first need to repeal the federal scheduling of mj so you're getting the cart before the horse. Should my neighbor be allowed to grow opium? I hope never. As far as weed goes, we have too many dopers now, we don't need to encourage more.

lol clearly thats what you mean to say, but not at all what I meant to say cutie, I said exactly what I meant to say ;)
Why so desperate to avoid answering the question?
if you mean your answer is no then just say so...dont be scared to be more direct...just tell us who you really are in terms of answering the fundamental question that has been posed ;)

lol clearly thats what you mean to say, but not at all what I meant to say cutie, I said exactly what I meant to say ;)
if you mean your answer is no then just say so...dont be scared to be more direct...just tell us who you really are in terms of answering the fundamental question that has been posed ;)
It was a plea to sign a unthoughtful petition, there was no question and the intent is clear. Put the bong down and reread what I said.

It was a plea to sign a unthoughtful petition, there was no question and the intent is clear. Put the bong down and reread what I said.

Truly it is you that should reread what I wrote and then try and critically think your way out of the cage it seems your thinking is locked into...
This is about your own ability to grow whatever you need to live...some call it 'taking care of yourself the best you can so others dont have to' lol...
Ever grow a carrot?
Ever eat a carrot?
This is about that...
Do you eat and where cloths and need shelter etc...this is about that...come out of your cage of dependency Iceweasel and imagine the taste of your inherent freedoms...

Truly it is you that should reread what I wrote and then try and critically think your way out of the cage it seems your thinking is locked into...
This is about your own ability to grow whatever you need to live...some call it 'taking care of yourself the best you can so others dont have to' lol...
Ever grow a carrot?
Ever eat a carrot?
This is about that...
Do you eat and where cloths and need shelter etc...this is about that...come out of your cage of dependency Iceweasel and imagine the taste of your inherent freedoms...
You need to petition the White House to grow carrots? You're full of shit.

Ever grow a carrot?
Ever eat a carrot?
This is about that...
You need to petition the White House to grow carrots? You're full of shit.

Clearly you seem to have little if any knowledge of how laws work...heres a clue, if you have jurisdiction to outlaw any plant then you have the ability to outlaw any plant...the way back from that madness is to reaffirm your human right to grow any plant...are we clear so far?
You do understand that your 'rights' do not come from the constitution, right?
In other words the constitution exists to protect rights you were naturally born with and like your legs, you have the right to keep and use them, but you also have the right to stuff your legs into a wood chipper and so such are lost...
We live in a contractually based system...
Welcome to your first day of law school ;)

Marijuana decriminalization is inevitable. Authoritarians really need to get over it already.....Prohibition never works.

Marijuana decriminalization is inevitable. Authoritarians really need to get over it already.....Prohibition never works.

For me the madness doesnt end with cannabis decrim because the corpsgov retains the illegitimate authority to prohibit me from growing plants in my garden for my own use...today its cannabis, coca and poppies, tomorrow it will be something else and so on and so forth until the corpsgov has basically extinguished your ability to take care of your own needs and y(our) chains of dependency become unbreakable with any solution short of war, and war wouldnt be a good solution imo...

Here is a better solution to push for/demand imo, I put this together from something old and something new, something borrowed and something red white and blue...

When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for people to reaffirm and reestablish the fundamental human rights that they are naturally endowed, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's origins entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of humankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to come forward in the reestablishment of those rights.
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all humans are created equal, that they are naturally endowed with certain Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness,
--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed,
--That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to re-declare and reestablish the inherent human rights that would intrinsically correct such governmental negligence, and to reconstitute such in a form as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness, and in accordance with the 9th amendment of the Constitution of the United State of America:
Amendment IX,
"The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people."
--Whereas disregard and contempt for certain human rights have resulted in barbarous acts which have outraged the conscience of humankind, and the advent of a world in which human beings shall enjoy freedom of speech and belief and freedom from fear and want has been proclaimed as the highest aspiration of the common people, it has become necessary to reaffirm and specifically constitute that:
Humans are naturally endowed with the fundamental right to partner with the soil and posses the seeds of, and partner with, and grow the plants of this earth for their own uses as individuals in pursuit of life and in effort to live, and that such basic human rights exist and are held in perpetuity outside of the constitutional responsibility of government to protect an individuals right to engage in commerce.

Clearly you seem to have little if any knowledge of how laws work...heres a clue, if you have jurisdiction to outlaw any plant then you have the ability to outlaw any plant...the way back from that madness is to reaffirm your human right to grow any plant...are we clear so far?
In other words the constitution exists to protect rights you were naturally born with and like your legs, you have the right to keep and use them, but you also have the right to stuff your legs into a wood chipper and so such are lost...
Your petition is a waste of time for you and anyone that reads or signs it. There are local codes that won't allow you to turn your front yard into a corn field, for example. How is the White House going to help? But it isn't corn or carrots you are after. :cool:

Your petition is a waste of time for you and anyone that reads or signs it. There are local codes that won't allow you to turn your front yard into a corn field, for example. How is the White House going to help? But it isn't corn or carrots you are after. :cool:

You are amazingly stuck in tunnel vision mode even as you show perfect examples of why such a constitutional recognition such as I have offered is necessary at this point...
Even reading your posts isnt a waste of time imo because your illogical view becomes clearer and clearer with every post and serves as a good example of the same thinking that got us here...so please do give us more examples of how you've been touched...

You are amazingly stuck in tunnel vision mode even as you show perfect examples of why such a constitutional recognition such as I have offered is necessary at this point...
Even reading your posts isnt a waste of time imo because your illogical view becomes clearer and clearer with every post and serves as a good example of the same thinking that got us here...so please do give us more examples of how you've been touched...
Well, if you were correct then we wouldn't need another ammendment. I don't want some whackjob next door to me growing a crop with all the pestilence that goes with it or his ill informed solutions to deal with it. Or growing weed and setting up armed guards to secure it.

I'd have signed it if it didn't require I make an account tbh

Well, if you were correct then we wouldn't need another ammendment. I don't want some whackjob next door to me growing a crop with all the pestilence that goes with it or his ill informed solutions to deal with it. Or growing weed and setting up armed guards to secure it.

Ok now using certain chemicals in your gardening efforts is a whole other subject and as an organic gardener I absolutely agree with this bit (though your wording is a little harsh for me lol)
"I don't want some whackjob next door to me growing a crop with all the pestilence that goes with it or his ill informed solutions to deal with it."

Forum List

Back