White House Petition Calls For Deporting Piers Morgan Over Anti-Second Amendment Rant

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
:eusa_clap:
he can take a few others with him..14,000 signatures already

SNIP:
we petition the obama administration to:

Deport British Citizen Piers Morgan for Attacking 2nd Amendment

British Citizen and CNN television host Piers Morgan is engaged in a hostile attack against the U.S. Constitution by targeting the Second Amendment. We demand that Mr. Morgan be deported immediately for his effort to undermine the Bill of Rights and for exploiting his position as a national network television host to stage attacks against the rights of American citizens.

Created: Dec 21, 2012

from
Weasel Zippers | Scouring the bowels of the internet | Weasel Zippers
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pe...piers-morgan-attacking-2nd-amendment/prfh5zHD

uhhhhh, ok.....so they want to disallow or take away his Constitutional first amendment rights of free speech, because he is complaining about the 2nd amendment rights????

hahahahaha, now that's pretty funny and foolish....but, ok, whatever!

uhhhhh, ok.....so they want to disallow or take away his Constitutional first amendment rights of free speech, because he is complaining about the 2nd amendment rights????

there's a petition to take away the people's Second Amendment rights, so i guess what's good for the goose

blame this administration for setting up something so stupid..

also Mr. Piers has no problem ranting about wanting to limit OTHERS rights

:eusa_boohoo:

Last edited:
Censorship in a free society is the issue. Even some really dumb people who constantly post dumb posts should never be censored in a free society [what else could Stephanie do?].

Censorship in a free society is the issue. Even some really dumb people who constantly post dumb posts should never be censored in a free society [what else could Stephanie do?].

and as we see, Trolls who offer nothing but their hate isn't censored either

Last edited:

there's a petition to take away the people's Second Amendment rights, so i guess what's good for the goose

If there is this other petition to try to take away the rights of the 2nd, I disagree with its sentiments as well as this one that you brought up...however, people do have the RIGHT to petition their gvt with grievances, so these people can petition till the cows come home... and also have the right to their own opinions... and can voice such opinions due to the First, even if it is a dangerous opinion that the 2nd amendment should be done away with..... or even a silly opinion that Pierce should be deported....thus is what freedom of speech is all about, I suppose.

If there is this other petition to try to take away the rights of the 2nd, I disagree with its sentiments as well as this one that you brought up...however, people do have the RIGHT to petition their gvt with grievances, so these people can petition till the cows come home... and also have the right to their own opinions... and can voice such opinions due to the First, even if it is an opinion that the 2nd amendment should be done away with..... or even a silly opinion that Pierce should be deported....thus is what freedom of speech is all about, I suppose.

Morgan is suppose to be a friggen Journalist who should stay neutral in the mess..but he isn't..So, the people want him removed..that's their right too

If there is this other petition to try to take away the rights of the 2nd, I disagree with its sentiments as well as this one that you brought up...however, people do have the RIGHT to petition their gvt with grievances, so these people can petition till the cows come home... and also have the right to their own opinions... and can voice such opinions due to the First, even if it is an opinion that the 2nd amendment should be done away with..... or even a silly opinion that Pierce should be deported....thus is what freedom of speech is all about, I suppose.

Morgan is suppose to be a friggen Journalist who should stay neutral in the mess..but he isn't..So, the people want him removed..that's their right too
I suppose, but those on Fox News are Journalists as well, and they CERTAINLY have their point of views on constitutional issues that they make very clear daily, that many others believe breaks the Constitution or differs with the constitution or differs with the opinion of many others as well....I don't see petitions to remove them? but who knows, maybe there are petitions to remove them and I just am not aware of it? Whatever! I agreed that these people can petition till the cows come home, it is within their rights.

I suppose, but those on Fox News are Journalists as well, and they CERTAINLY have their point of views on constitutional issues that they make very clear daily, that many others believe breaks the Constitution or differs with the constitution or differs with the opinion of many others as well....I don't see petitions to remove them? but who knows, maybe there are petitions to remove them and I just am not aware of it? Whatever! I agreed that these people can petition till the cows come home, it is within their rights.

maybe so, I saw it more as a joke and was lmao over it...but poor Morgan has his panties all in a bunch over it...
you know that thing about can dish it but can't take it. and his beef should be with this administration for setting up such a thing, but he's too far down on his knees to them to see it

Last edited:

SNIP:

British Citizen and CNN television host Piers Morgan is engaged in a hostile attack against the U.S. Constitution by targeting the Second Amendment. We demand that Mr. Morgan be deported immediately for his effort to undermine the Bill of Rights and for exploiting his position as a national network television host to stage attacks against the rights of American citizens.

from
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pe...piers-morgan-attacking-2nd-amendment/prfh5zHD

should they try people for treason who posted the petitions asking to secede from the union?

the rightwingnut brigade is very selective in their view of the constitution.

why should journalists stay "neutral"? if journalists were supposed to stay "neutral", there wouldn't be a first amendment and ole ben franklin wouldn't have been able to publish all his talk of revolution.

oh yeah... that doesn't count, right?

SNIP:

from

should they try people for treason who posted the petitions asking to secede from the union?

the rightwingnut brigade is very selective in their view of the constitution.

I don't know Jilly from the leftwing brigade, should they?
good gawd:lol:

Why does an Englishman have a TV show here in America anyway? Don't they want him over in England?

You know if I went to Japan and started telling them how to run their country they wouldn't pay any attention, and rightly so. I'm not Japanese, I wasn't raised in that country and I really don't have an understanding of their culture, history and how they view their country and it's place in it.

Why the f*ck do Americans listen to any foreigner and their criticism of the US and it's Constitution?

Piers Morgan is not a journalist. He is a commentator.

Forum List

Back