white house oil spill cover up (abc news)

Volume 101.
I have a 4 inch main line feeding my fish ponds.
4 inch PVC at 40 psi. The meter reads 230 gpm.
Thats over 331,000 gallons per day.
That's a chicken shit 4 inch pipe shooting water at a 45 degree angle, reaching about 6 feet in the air.
That's 9 million gallons a month.
Look at that monster and use your imagination.

Here's my best guess. 70-90,000 barrels per day.

Last edited:
Nope just 51 constitutions, each state seems to have one (not sure on that though) and the feds have one.

Good answer and yes each state has one. Which is evidence enough to prove that each state was able to govern themself without the restraints from the federal government.

Nope just 51 constitutions, each state seems to have one (not sure on that though) and the feds have one.

Good answer and yes each state has one. Which is evidence enough to prove that each state was able to govern themself without the restraints from the federal government.

But then you get into unfunded mandates, and also making the States dependent upon Federal fund(s) (ing) that should by all rights remain local to start with with punative Federal taxation.

And the gist of it? Federal control over the States by design.

But then you get into unfunded mandates, and also making the States dependent upon Federal fund(s) (ing) that should by all rights remain local to start with with punative Federal taxation.

And the gist of it? Federal control over the States by design.

I posted this one time before or some thing simular
If one or two states take a stannd against the federal government and do not allow their states citizens to pay a Federal tax instead take the money that would be sent to the Feds and use it for the state , and the states will also follow the other states. then the federal government will get the message No more wasteful spending.

Last edited:
Follow the money and you will always have the answers.
George Soros.

2 billion dollar 'loan' to a company he owns 40% of and is his largest investment: Petrobras. And contracts for drilling rigs are already shifting to go even DEEPER than what we were doing on a 'trivial' little find that may be as large as Saudi Arabia. Regardless, it's massive and now America is getting it's economic throat slit again by the proressofascists for globalist robber barons.

Just the liberal media picking on a conservative president.
I mean Obama seems to be at least as conservative as Bush doesn't he?

Bush was in no way a Conservative. He may have said he was but he never acted like one.

Bush was Conservative on the Issues that did not matter to me. Social Ones, He behaved like a Liberal when it came to spending and expanding Federal Power. This is the problem with America today. We try and pigeon hole people into groups. Not all conservatives agree with every tenant of traditional Conservatives. There are many of us who are much more liberal on Social Issues, and lean conservative on issues like Taxes, Federal Power, Nation Defense, and Interpretation of the constitution by the courts.

I am sure there are Liberals out there, who hold some conservative views on some issues. In fact that is what so called blue dog democrats are. They share the more liberal views on most issues that their counterparts do, they just lean to the conservative when it comes to spending money.

The truth always lies in the middle. Neither group of ideologues have all the answers. Anyone who believes themselves to be Completely Liberal or completely Conservative, on every issue. Is prolly an asshole :)

Last edited:

Bush was in no way a Conservative. He may have said he was but he never acted like one.

Bush was Conservative on the Issues that did not matter to me. Social Ones, He behaved like a Liberal when it came to spending and expanding Federal Power. This is the problem with America today. We try and pigeon hole people into groups. Not all conservatives agree with every tenant of traditional Conservatives. There are many of us who are much more liberal on Social Issues, and lean conservative on issues like Taxes, Federal Power, Nation Defense, and Interpretation of the constitution by the courts.

I am sure there are Liberals out there, who hold some conservative views on some issues. In fact that is what so called blue dog democrats are. They share the more liberal views on most issues that their counterparts do, they just lean to the conservative when it comes to spending money.

The truth always lies in the middle. Neither group of ideologues have all the answers. Anyone who believes themselves to be Completely Liberal or completely Conservative, on every issue. Is prolly an asshole :)
W was a big government republican. He liked massive government as long as it went towards socially conservative causes. The only thing he really did right was defend this nation by correctly identifying 9/11 as an act of war and responding accordingly. Since then it's become a cluster fuck of politics and needs to get a firm military victory done and get the fuck out, as should have been the case since Saddam Hussein was caught and hung.

I have no arguement against the government taking some of my money and giving it to the people who are truely in need. I have nothing against people from other country's coming here and getting in line for citizenship. As long as they do not become a burden on this country. What I am against is wastefulness and giving million and billions just to keep the power.

Forum List

Back