White house officials eyeing payroll tax cuts in efforts to reverse weakening economy

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
White House officials eyeing payroll tax cut in effort to reverse weakening economy
Several senior White House officials have begun discussing whether to push for a temporary payroll tax cut as a way to arrest an economic slowdown, three people familiar with the discussions said, revealing the growing concerns by President Donald Trump's top economic aides.

Oh no what will you ever do..... The leftist are clipped so they have tank the economy just to stab the US. Past President have put us inn such a hole there no getting out of it NOBODY can save nor change the US DEBT and NO TRUMP DID NOT DO IT DUMB ASSES!!

The only hope we will have to fall in order to build back up again and the DEMS are ushering it all in real quick the NWO right under your noses stooges.

Lower taxes always help, but I think they should look at cutting taxes for lower middle class, to the working poor. Give some money back to consumers and remind them of the dichotomy between major increases in taxes as proposed by Trump opponents and Trumps more Free Market approach.

Lower taxes always help, but I think they should look at cutting taxes for lower middle class, to the working poor. Give some money back to consumers and remind them of the dichotomy between major increases in taxes as proposed by Trump opponents and Trumps more Free Market approach.

I respect your opinion save a couple of points-

The US consumer is the strongest part of the economy at the moment, and the “working poor” probably isn’t paying taxes now.

Economies are naturally cyclical. The grow and expand naturally, and the shrink and decline naturally. Our federal reserve thinks they can remove the wrinkles by moving interest rates and controlling the money supply. But what they do instead is create bubbles through malinvestment.

In Austrian business cycle theory, malinvestments are badly allocated business investments, due to artificially low cost of credit and an unsustainable increase in money supply. Central banks are often blamed for causing malinvestments, such as the dot-com bubble and the United States housing bubble. Austrian economists such as Nobel laureate F. A. Hayek advocate the idea that malinvestment occurs due to the combination of fractional reserve banking and artificially low interest rates misleading relative price signals which eventually necessitate a corrective contraction—a boom followed by a bust.[1]

I now know how Trump lost a billion dollars in a year....he loves throwing money around to solve shit that requires in depth thinking and foresight. This man when he leaves office is gonna have us all so in debt and he and his fuckin family will ride off in the sunset not giving a damn.

I now know how Trump lost a billion dollars in a year....he loves throwing money around to solve shit that requires in depth thinking and foresight. This man when he leaves office is gonna have us all so in debt and he and his fuckin family will ride off in the sunset not giving a damn.
he loves throwing money around to solve shit that requires in depth thinking and foresight.
California has done that,especially with their Education system...top 5 in the 70's now bottom 10...

All this will do is make the problem worse going forward but that is what we do unfortunately.

Forum List

Back