White House: Obama Worried Not Enough Time Left to Confiscate All Guns

I carry concealed wherever allowed by Illinois law, and sometimes where it's not allowed. :cool-45:

And I often think what a tremendous burden it is to do so.

And I ALWAYS think of how much I don't want to be called upon to have to use deadly force.

But I will, and I must. And that's why I practice.

A person standing next to me in the grocery store may very well be an unlicensed criminal. There's no proof to me that he/she is not. Or I could be stopped at a traffic light with my family in the car, when along comes another unlicensed criminal wanting my vehicle and/or my daughter.

If anyone thinks that I'm going to sheepishly succumb to the criminal element of society, they are deadly mistaken.

Shit happens. Anywhere, any time. Be prepared for it.

Zombies included.

I carry concealed wherever allowed by Illinois law, and sometimes where it's not allowed. :cool-45:

And I ALWAYS think of how much I don't want to be called upon to have to use deadly force.

A person standing next to me in the grocery store may very well be an unlicensed criminal. There's no proof to me that he/she is not. Or I could be stopped at a traffic light with my family in the car, when along comes another unlicensed criminal wanting my vehicle and/or my daughter.

If anyone thinks that I'm going to sheepishly succumb to the criminal element of society, they are deadly mistaken.

Zombies included.

tmw2014-05-21colorlarge.jpg

Zombies included.

And yet in EVERY State with open carry nothing of the sort has happened.

I'm sure our President is hastely working 'round the clock to see his vision of disarming each and every law abiding citizen of all their firearms - any day now - be ready Patriots :)

White House: Obama Worried 'Not Enough Time Left' To Confiscate All Guns

That site is a hoot. "Sources close to the White House speaking on condition of anonymity and a gift certificate to Whole Foods..." :rofl:

>> ... Though experts agree that thus far Obama’s gun confiscation count has been quite low, there is still time for him to enact Order 1469 and collect quite a few guns on his way out of office. John McScoodoo of the Center for Tinfoil and Confiscation tells us that “Obama could conceivably send Level One Jackbooted Thugs to the doors of all NRA members” and start his confiscation efforts there and he’d wind up with “at least a few million guns to put in his gun warehouses.” <<​

I'm sure our President is hastely working 'round the clock to see his vision of disarming each and every law abiding citizen of all their firearms - any day now - be ready Patriots :)

White House: Obama Worried 'Not Enough Time Left' To Confiscate All Guns

That site is a hoot. "Sources close to the White House speaking on condition of anonymity and a gift certificate to Whole Foods..." :rofl:

>> ... Though experts agree that thus far Obama’s gun confiscation count has been quite low, there is still time for him to enact Order 1469 and collect quite a few guns on his way out of office. John McScoodoo of the Center for Tinfoil and Confiscation tells us that “Obama could conceivably send Level One Jackbooted Thugs to the doors of all NRA members” and start his confiscation efforts there and he’d wind up with “at least a few million guns to put in his gun warehouses.” <<​
Be specific provide us the links to stories from open carry States where the antics of your cartoon have happened.

Zombies included.

And yet in EVERY State with open carry nothing of the sort has happened.
As a resident of a State with open carry laws...true dat!

"And of course the last and most important step was to confiscate all the guns in the country and force people to get gay married if they want them back.”

:rofl:

It does amaze me how much people trust the government.
"it wont happen to me" = stupid

I didn't say I trusted the government, I said it's never going to happen.

Forum List

Back