White House: Obama Will Push For Assault Weapons Ban

3. State criminal abortion laws, like those involved here, that except from criminality only a life-saving procedure on the mother's behalf without regard to the stage of her pregnancy and other interests involved violate the Due Process Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment, which protects against state action the right to privacy, including a woman's qualified right to terminate her pregnancy. (Roe v. Wade: US Supreme Court)

Roe v. Wade

Do you even have the faintest idea about how and why democracy works?

No problem, ONE DAY Republicans will be back in control..We'll see how you all scream hey it's a DEMOCRACY

The Republican's had 6 years of uncontested control of the government not too long ago. What did they try to do about abortion when they could have? Nothing. Zilch. Nada. They introduced not one, single, solitary bill to overturn Roe v. Wade.

They have no intention of ever trying because even they are smart enough not to piss off half the people in America. Abortion is a wedge issue they use to play you and you've fallen for it.

SIX YEARS of uncontested government...are you being funny?
And what is a gun issue, you people have fallen for them stepping your rights...
50million children KILLED since ABORTION BECOME LAW...It is you people who are fools..

Last edited:
:lol:

you people voted for it...what right you think they'll go after next?

Show me in the Constitution where you have a right to own an assault weapon. In fact, show me where you have the right to own any particular type of firearm.

You don't. You have the individual right to keep and bear arms, but what KIND of arms will be determined by the political process.

lol, show me in the Constitutaion where you have a right to a ABORTION
The political process has tried to say what you have to do before getting one and YOU PEOPLE go off the rails..

oh well, maybe they'll come after our Freedom of Speech next, can't speak out about our wonderful poltical process or any of our DEAR LEADERS passing down laws on us

When freedom of speech responsible for the deaths of school children.

Show me in the Constitution where you have a right to own an assault weapon. In fact, show me where you have the right to own any particular type of firearm.

You don't. You have the individual right to keep and bear arms, but what KIND of arms will be determined by the political process.

The political process has tried to say what you have to do before getting one and YOU PEOPLE go off the rails..

oh well, maybe they'll come after our Freedom of Speech next, can't speak out about our wonderful poltical process or any of our DEAR LEADERS passing down laws on us

Well I guess after this NO MORE school children will ever be killed..but they can still be killed through abortion
hurray

Well I guess after this NO MORE school children will ever be killed..but they can still be killed through abortion
hurray

When have school children ever been aborted?

Yes, he will push for another assault weapons ban because the political reality in the aftermath of Newtown demands it.

However, it's not likely to get through Congress and therein lies another opportunity for the President to paint the GOP as reactionary extremist's. If it fails to get through the House, which it probably will, the GOP will find they've once again painted themselves into a corner from which they cannot escape.

As with the debt ceiling and taxes, their obstructionism will leave them vulnerable to attack and they'll be left holding the bag.

Is there ANYBODY left in the GOP who knows ANYTHING about politics?

when it comes to guns blue states turn purple

also working Americans' paychecks just got smaller.

All this may backfire on O-blame-O

:lol:

you people voted for it...what right you think they'll go after next?

Bear arms in common usage per SCOTUS

hurray

When have school children ever been aborted?

They wouldn't have to worry about that because they would never have a chance to attend school,

When are you going to get it in your head that abortion and gun control have nothing to do with each other? According to the Supreme Court, abortion is a legal medical procedure, and you have to live with that.

Yes, he will push for another assault weapons ban because the political reality in the aftermath of Newtown demands it.

However, it's not likely to get through Congress and therein lies another opportunity for the President to paint the GOP as reactionary extremist's. If it fails to get through the House, which it probably will, the GOP will find they've once again painted themselves into a corner from which they cannot escape.

As with the debt ceiling and taxes, their obstructionism will leave them vulnerable to attack and they'll be left holding the bag.

Is there ANYBODY left in the GOP who knows ANYTHING about politics?

when it comes to guns blue states turn purple

also working Americans' paychecks just got smaller.

All this may backfire on O-blame-O

I see that you are still to thick to understand my White Christmas joke.

Forum List

Back