White House: Obama ready to seize claims process

On the matter of the disputed damage payments, Gibbs said, "We have to get an independent claims process. I think everyone agrees that we have to get BP out of the claims processes and, as I said, make sure that fishermen, hotel owners have a fast, efficient and transparent claims process so that they're getting their livelihoods replaced.

Makes sense to me. BP fucked up.

As did the WH in this tragedy. I guess we need to create an independent escrow acct for tax dollars that will eventually be used to help fund the clean up effort.

On the matter of the disputed damage payments, Gibbs said, "We have to get an independent claims process. I think everyone agrees that we have to get BP out of the claims processes and, as I said, make sure that fishermen, hotel owners have a fast, efficient and transparent claims process so that they're getting their livelihoods replaced.

Makes sense to me. BP fucked up.

As did the WH in this tragedy. I guess we need to create an independent escrow acct for tax dollars that will eventually be used to help fund the clean up effort.

Don't give Obama or Barney Frank any ideas.

Wait, weren't you guys claiming he wasn't doing enough, like 5 seconds ago?
Yep. It goes like this:

Second 1: Obama's not doing enough!
Second 2: Obama is overstepping!
Second 3: Obama's not doing enough!
Second 4: Obama is overstepping!

and so forth....

So Obama wants to seize the funds of a private oil company.

That's so Hugo Chavez.

01003-1220154254-BlackHelicopters.jpg

Forum List

Back