White House Now Blaming Unvaccinated Children for High Inflation

Did anyone get to see the video clip with Kamala telling people to "roll up your sleeves and get the booster"? She first said that those who are vaccinated are getting sick and the hospitals have vaccinated people in the that are the vaccinated. You could tell someone was in the background trying to get her to shut up when she said after the vaccinated filling hospitals part, "well its the truth". Its on a Telegram channel. I was tired last nite and the darn thing flipped off when I minimized it so I couldn't go back and copy it.

Did anyone get to see the video clip with Kamala telling people to "roll up your sleeves and get the booster"? She first said that those who are vaccinated are getting sick and the hospitals have vaccinated people in the that are the vaccinated. You could tell someone was in the background trying to get her to shut up when she said after the vaccinated filling hospitals part, "well its the truth". Its on a Telegram channel. I was tired last nite and the darn thing flipped off when I minimized it so I couldn't go back and copy it.

I saw it. Its insanity. I have no words for what's taking place now.

my bestest friend in the world, who got vaccinated on the first ask, will not take a booster jab. I'm sure he ain't the only one.
A lot of people trying to figure out how to detox it away. Hopefully some can find ways to mitigate what it is doing to them.

As non vaxxers we are at risk too so I have been researching everything I can find on it. I found some information yesterday and as soon as I have a better understanding myself on how it works I'll post the study links that look like something that may help the vaxxed or those exposed via the vaxxed or other things that may be trying in order to nail us with ]their scyence'.

Another thing I noticed today while at the store. Several checkers somewhere I'd say in their 30's-40's had the slows as if in slow motion like everything took extra effort for them. Anyone else seeing that?

Another thing I noticed today while at the store. Several checkers somewhere I'd say in their 30's-40's had the slows as if in slow motion like everything took extra effort for them. Anyone else seeing that?

A friend of mine is a high school teacher and he was telling me he has seen a huge drop in grades in the past 3 months. Said students can't concentrate, rationale is off, inability to use logic. Its very sad to see.

Forum List

Back