White House Must Stop Sony from Releasing 'Killing bin Laden' Film

This is what some, like Matthew from the crazee Christian far right, want to do to the rest of us.
Muslims want to dispense with secular laws and replace them with religious laws.
Muslims want theocracy.
Muslims will kill anyone who oppose them.
Muslims do not support freedom of speech or of religion.
Muslims treat women as property.

I have to ask.......What the hell are you on?
He's high on Obama.

That you lie out your ass is the only principle we have established. :lol:

A movie about Osama bin Laden will not have the same effect as the film about Muhammad.

Because only a small percentage of muslims champion Osama and his actions.

Whereas, all muslims adore and reverence the Prophet. :cool:

You're quibbling about matters of degree. We've already established the Obama principle that speech can be censored if it pisses off any Muslims.
Bripat criticizes Obama, and Fakey rushes to the defense of his lord and master.

bripat lies as easily as he breathes.

And he thinks America would ever show him a political door except to the trash cans out back.

That you lie out your ass is the only principle we have established. :lol:

What am I lying about, Fakey?

1. That a condemnation is an apology

You can dispute my characterization, but you can't legitimately call it a lie. Blaming innocent third parties is an apology for the guilty. Only the sleaziest kind of person would dispute that.

2. That it was the government who outed that filmmaker

Just two off the top of my head

I never claimed the government outed the film maker.

You're batting 0.000

The hypocrisy is stunning. Libs raved about a statue of the Christian Virgin Mary smeared with dung and the Crucifix upside down in a vat of urine depicted as art. Christians voiced their displeasure and the liberal dominated media laughed. Today the jihad is killing Americans because of an obscure video on you tube and the left is angry at the film maker instead of the jihad.

And it makes perfect sense to them :confused: Listening to them is like watching a cartoon. ~shrug~

The vast majority of muslims view Osama bin Laden in a negative light.

And feel that his actions have cause nothing but grief and misery for the muslim people. :mad:

Perhaps you need a hearing aid. Didn't you hear all those protestors chanting "Obama we are Osama".

These Islamic radicals do not need anything more than the call from their Imams to hit the streets, and those Imams are in a network ready at any time to follow whatever their leaders demand. They can always find an excuse.

A movie about Osama bin Laden will not have the same effect as the film about Muhammad.

Exactly.

The emotional retardation of the OP is exactly what I was referring to in my thread about finally figuring out what is wrong with Republicans.

well she is a retard, and she goes all in.

If you haven't already prepared for a very possible attack on us.. Start doing so now.
Food, water, Firearms, ammunition etc.

Exactly.

The emotional retardation of the OP is exactly what I was referring to in my thread about finally figuring out what is wrong with Republicans.

well she is a retard, and she goes all in.

Brother, she's way beyond retard and she's old hat, ignore her, she's a total waste of time.
Rumor has it she's a transvestite.

Stop making sense, the OP cannot accept it. Of course there is no comparison; it is akin to claiming the killing of David Koresh would offend Christians.*

*Though some on the right STILL revere white supremacist Randy Weaver a/k/a scum of the earth.

Again, another fine example of the stupidity of liberals.

They believe one film pisses off muslims but not one that shows off killing their modern day hero...

Forum List

Back