White House leaves "News" off Fox News place cards

OH
White House gives Fox accurate place cards at SOTU lunch

In what is almost certainly a small snub to Fox "News", the White House created place cards for all the journalist that were there and sat them across from each other. On all the rest it gave the name of the journalist followed by the news division (ABC News, CBS News, NBC News) except in the case of Fox News it only said "Fox" with no news next to it.

I personally find this hilarious.

And because you nit wits can't think for yourselves, you actually think that that means something.

No, it's just funny.

It is funny that the president of the US is that insecure about a news station?! I find it pathetic. And sad.

Wasn't it Shepard Smith who went on air to complain about it? Who's insecure?

Oh hush. I do not even watch Fox. I watch Steve Malzberg.

Well gosh. I now fully expect their ratings to decline...

Seriously, I think you all are making way too much of this. Seriously.

White House gives Fox accurate place cards at SOTU lunch

In what is almost certainly a small snub to Fox "News", the White House created place cards for all the journalist that were there and sat them across from each other. On all the rest it gave the name of the journalist followed by the news division (ABC News, CBS News, NBC News) except in the case of Fox News it only said "Fox" with no news next to it.

I personally find this hilarious.

I find it petty....
Which is to be expected from a President with a thin skin who needs eveyone to adore him...

Forum List

Back