White House Leaks: Is President Obama a Traitor?

Yeah.....I guess he needs to be....

handjob.gif

Does Obama hate America?

Moochelle: "This is the first time in my life I've ever been proud of my country" Obviously, one of a pair of peas out of the same pod.

Brennan: leaks have been 'devastating...unconscionable'

8/8/12
By JOSH GERSTEIN

Deputy National Security Adviser John Brennan said Wednesday that some recent leaks of national security secrets have done serious damage, but he also lashed back at critics who have charged that President Barack Obama's White House staff is responsible for the breaches.

"There have been some devastating leaks," Brennan said during a Council on Foreign Relations event in Washington Wednesday afternoon. "I'm not going to point to any of them. So, I don't want to validate any of the things that are out there, but it's unconscionable what has gone out."

Brennan said Obama has given firm instructions to his top aides to safefguard national security information and believes those who release such information illegally should be prosecuted.

---

John Brennan: national security leaks have been 'devastating...unconscionable' - POLITICO.com

Title question:

No, but I do consider him a piss poor president.

Actually, a couple of those on the list, if true, would arguably fit within the definition of treason as outlined in the US Constitution.

Your rep is intimidating but your posts are not.

If Obama was a traitor he would be impeeched. Meanwhile you can make jokes at my expense

Political Leaks

By Elise Cooper
10/5/12

---

Such distorted reportage occurs as a direct result of officials giving information to obtain favorable press accounts at the expense of America's national security. For example, President Obama on 60 Minutes announced, "They [the SEALs] had the presence of mind to still gather up a whole bunch of bin Laden's material, which will be a treasure trove of information that could serve us very well in the weeks and months to come. But we anticipate that it can give us leads to other terrorists that we've been looking for a long time, other high value targets. But [it] also can give us a better sense of existing plots that might have been there, how they operated and their methods of communicating." With these remarks, the president gave al-Qaeda terrorists full warning that their networks, contacts, cover, and techniques were completely blown. And these were not the only comments about the bin Laden raid; counter-terrorism czar John Brennan, Vice President Joe Biden, and many others released critical information through interviews with an eager media.

---

What this administration has to understand is that such leaks compromise the safety of American forces and that covert operations should remain secret. Jose Rodriguez, Jr. said it best: "People like myself are outraged that this administration seems to forget about such things as national security."

Read more: Articles: Political Leaks

Forum List

Back