White House Lawyer Won't Participate In First Judiciary Impeachment Hearing

Democrats called Trump on his bluff. He whined and cried like a baby about not having representation. It was his main talking point and echoed by his supporters. So, Democrats said OK, send your lawyers and you can come yourself. They called his bluff.
Wrong, asshole. He complained about not having due process. This "representation" straw man is purely a leftwing propaganda scam.

Your post only proved that you're a sleazy lying douchebag.
Nope, I am right and you are wrong. If you could articulate a thought you would not have to always revert to your crudeness and immature insults. Seems everything you learned in school came from the playground and probably daydreamed and slept through all your classes.

Democrats called Trump on his bluff. He whined and cried like a baby about not having representation. It was his main talking point and echoed by his supporters. So, Democrats said OK, send your lawyers and you can come yourself. They called his bluff.
Wrong, asshole. He complained about not having due process. This "representation" straw man is purely a leftwing propaganda scam.

Your post only proved that you're a sleazy lying douchebag.
Nope, I am right and you are wrong. If you could articulate a thought you would not have to always revert to your crudeness and immature insults. Seems everything you learned in school came from the playground and probably daydreamed and slept through all your classes.
You failed to prove that you are right. Show us where Trump or any Republican complained about not being able to "participate?" Do imagine the victim of a lynching would complain about not being able to "participate?"

Your argument is simply too stupid and transparent for any intelligent person to fall for.

I insult leftwingers because they deserve it. You don't actually believe you are entitled to be treated with respect, do you?

Ever heard of little things like...

• Attorney-client privilege
  • The 5th Amendment
  • Executive privilege

?????????????
Then don’t whine about unfairness.
I've acknowledged that the impeachment kooks can make any rules they want, no matter how unfair....Even then, they'll be running up against the basic precepts of law that have been established for centuries.

But you sure seem to be good with your team going full Stalinist star chamber.
And exactly how does it resemble Stalinist? Please, be specific.

Forum List

Back