White House Lawyer Won't Participate In First Judiciary Impeachment Hearing

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
So trump whines about his lawyers not being able to be at the hearings. Then Nadler invites trump's lawyers to be at the hearing.

trump's lawyers refuse to be at the first hearing. They said they might be at later ones but we all know that's just a line. We have listened to trump whine about how unfair this is, how he's not allowed to participate, how no vote was taken.

He even said he would cooperate when they had a vote for the inquiry. That vote was held weeks ago. trump still doesn't cooperate. So if anyone actually believes that trump wants to participate or have any lawyer of his there, I have a bridge to sell you cheap. Along with some ocean front property in Kansas.

White House won't participate in first Judiciary impeachment hearing

Ever heard of little things like...

I will lie under oath and commit perjury therefore I can't EVER be exposed to being under oath.

FACT.
All other excuses, 5th, Exec Priv, Attny Client Priv are all smokescreens.

I will lie under oath and commit perjury therefore I can't EVER be exposed to being under oath.

FACT.
All other excuses, 5th, Exec Priv, Attny Client Priv are all smokescreens.
JosefSmile.jpg

• Attorney-client privilege
  • The 5th Amendment
  • Executive privilege

?????????????

Then perhaps your god should not have whined like a 4 year old about being excluded.

• The 5th Amendment
  • Executive privilege

?????????????
Yes, and trump better make good use of all three if he expects to stay in office and out of jail.

• The 5th Amendment
  • Executive privilege

?????????????
Yes, and trump better make good use of all three if he expects to stay in office and out of jail.
Don't think I've seen a more convincing tacit admission that you cranks have absolutely ZERO evidence of any legal weight against him.

Grow up and get a better candidate.

The only way to get the truth out of Trump is to take for fact the exact opposite of anything he's yapping about. That asshole wouldn't tell the truth if his life depended on it.

That's not fact, that's total bullshit.

Hiding behind the 5th and executive priviledge may help him while he is in office.
He better hope he wins a 2nd term for protection.

Dude lies whenever he speaks. FACT.
But, it is what it is, just don't fuck up my retirement plan.

Hiding behind the 5th and executive priviledge may help him while he is in office.

Trump- the only President in history who needs to be reelected in order to stay out of the slammer. That alone explains the little game he played with Ukraine.

So trump whines about his lawyers not being able to be at the hearings. Then Nadler invites trump's lawyers to be at the hearing.

trump's lawyers refuse to be at the first hearing. They said they might be at later ones but we all know that's just a line. We have listened to trump whine about how unfair this is, how he's not allowed to participate, how no vote was taken.

He even said he would cooperate when they had a vote for the inquiry. That vote was held weeks ago. trump still doesn't cooperate. So if anyone actually believes that trump wants to participate or have any lawyer of his there, I have a bridge to sell you cheap. Along with some ocean front property in Kansas.

And what's the point of sending a lawyer to argue law with the commies that will do nothing but spew the party line? Why don't they invite Mark Levin to participate, he could run the hired commies out of the room.

And what's the point of sending a lawyer to argue law with the commies that will do nothing but spew the party line? Why don't they invite Mark Levin to participate, he could run the hired commies out of the room.

Your boy won't participate & then he'll claim the Dems wouldn't let him.

There's no reason to participate in the silly Jr. High School comedy.

Let them do their thing, and see if they have the stones to take it to the Senate.

Deflection noted, why don't you address what I actually said?

What are you so upset about if the case is so ironclad?

Nope, still bullshit.

Funny, you talking about your retirement plan. You do realize that if Hillary was President, your retirement plan wouldn't be worth shit. FACT.

Gee...he sure acts like an innocent man, doesn't he? :71:

Gee...he sure acts like an innocent man, doesn't he? :71:
Yes, he does. Acting innocent doesn't mean becoming a punching bag for Dim douchebags.

Forum List

Back