White House Insider

You want the person to end up dead? That's what would happen if what he says is true.

So, if I give you a completely unidentified, anonymous source within the Romney camp who claims Romney's wife is doing Ryan, you'll obviously give that the same credence... right?

• Banned
Possibly but I don't think its as bad as if you were in Obama's camp. To many powerful people behind him. Soros to name one.

You want the person to end up dead? That's what would happen if what he says is true.

So, if I give you a completely unidentified, anonymous source within the Romney camp who claims Romney's wife is doing Ryan, you'll obviously give that the same credence... right?

I tend to leave it to our liberal friends to take anonymous sources as 'evidence'. I kind of hope conservatives are, generally, a tad more rational.

Of course he's in trouble - look at what he has done and what he didn't do...

Only 20% of people believe they're better off now than they were in 2008 - I would assume that 20% is predominately union...

Obama won't open his fucking mouth these days on political issues because he has run out of excuses for his failures..... I'm wondering if he will even debate next month..

Forum List

Back