White House Insider: "They were in shock at the president’s behavior."

No.
But I do think that POTUS is acting detached and thats not a good thing for us.

He's a crap POTUS. But, sourcing shit from outlets with absolutely no journalist standards provides morons like truthmatters with fuel for her 'you all hate Obama' crap. She is not capable of differentiating between individuals and your junk will now be 'the view of the right'.

Newsflavor are actually LESS legitimate than the HuffPuff.... They're THAT bad.

Well you may be right about Newsflavor.
But when I read stories like the following, the story seems to have an element of truth. I see something very bad coming our way:

ShoreBank did fail in August, with the FDIC taking over $2.16 billion in faulty assets, including risky investments in urban real estate, from the bank. But the Wall Street money raised during the summer wasn’t returned. Instead, it used by ShoreBank’s management with the approval of the FDIC to form a new bank that will take over some of the bank’s better-performing assets and its deposits under a new name, the Urban Partnership Bank.
Officials on Wall Street have told the FOX Business Network that they felt political pressure from the Obama administration to contribute a total of about $150 million to recapitalize ShoreBank and the new institution. Valerie Jarrett, the president’s senior economic adviser has close ties to the bank, and the president himself has singled out the bank for praise for its community lending and for financing environmentally friendly green jobs. Jarrett has adamantly denied any involvement in the matter.
But now the FDIC’s IG is looking at what, if any, improper political pressure was put on Wall Street executives in trying to bail out ShoreBank, and in funding the Urban Partnership Bank, which could mean big trouble not just for senior administration officials but also for Bair, since she was on the front line in trying to convince top banking executives to cough up the money for the bailout during summer.
FDIC Probes Further into ShoreBank - FoxBusiness.com

Actually, it is possible that the story is true. I'm not saying it is, I'm not saying it isn't. I'm saying the source is HIGHLY questionable so anyone with an IQ over room temperature has to treat this with a large amount of skepticism.

It is possible that there really is an insider. And that the major networks won't touch it because there is no way to corroborate the information. That doesn't mean it isn't true.

However, because of the source outlet, I'm not gonna take the article with any seriousness.

It is the same kind of silliness as the TANG letters from 2004. Guy types up a fantasy based on what he believes in, and expects everyone to swallow it .

Because it is like your fantasy, you expect the world to believe it. I have no respect for the man, and given his general behavior, it is sort of what I expect. But I am not there, and the person telling the story has zero credibility (How many former white house insiders would write for an opposition hit site?)

Newsflavor is not an opposition hit site.

Forum List

Back