White House Insider: Obama Offering Hillary Clinton Vice President Position

Sinatra

Feb 5, 2009
Excerpt:

So let’s get right to it then – you are now indicating to us that the Obama White House would like Hillary Clinton to replace Joe Biden as Vice President. Is that correct? Absolutely correct. There has been speculation of just such a deal for some time now. The speculation has proved to be accurate. The Obama White House is very concerned with the possibility of Hillary Clinton seeking the nomination in 2012. Very-very concerned, and for good reason. Democratic Party supporters – I’m talking some very deep pockets and very considerable influence, have been engaging in some speculative chatter of that nature for a while. When that happens, its a warning shot at the White House that says to them you better get things back on track or we are going to try and replace you. And Hillary Clinton has done nothing to diminish that chatter. The opposite in fact. She is considering the possibility herself.

http://newsflavor.com/politics/worl...ring-hillary-clinton-vice-president-position/

This story was published on the October 3rd - today, October 5th CNN doing a Situation Room story on the very subject. It is also right now the lead front page story on Drudge.

Very interesting...

If this is true it will be interesting. I wonder why more people aren't talking about this?

If this is true it will be interesting. I wonder why more people aren't talking about this?

Both Drudge, CNN, and Hot Air are talking about it so that is pretty significant coverage and I was told it was mentioned on O'Reilly tonight but have not confirmed that yet.

Another quote from the "Insider":

I can guarantee with near certainty to you right now that what the Clintons are doing is weighing the possible outcomes. Hillary Clinton is going to do one or the the other. There is your headline right there. Hillary Clinton is either going to run against Barack Obama in 2012 or run with Barack Obama in 2012. Those are the only two options she is considering at this point, and the Obama White House is -expletive- itself over the possibility she chooses to run against him. And let me just add this last point. The Obama White House doesn’t give a rats ass about “tearing the party apart” as you put it. They only care about securing Obama as president. Too many have invested too much in having him in there to further an agenda that has been planned for too long. Hillary would be far less easy to manipulate and control than Obama. With Obama it’s not so much about politics as it is about ideology. It is a battle that is being waged right now within the Democratic Party. And a brutal battle is has been. It’s going to get worse too. Much worse.

White House Insider: Obama Offering Hillary Clinton Vice President Position | Newsflavor

Pretty sure she ran the country for eight years already. Obama is a one-termer. It would showcase Clinton for a run. Sounds like Democratic operatives are recognizing Obama's limitations.

I think it's a great idea.

She is very well qualified.

She will kick the Republicans in the balls.

She was my choice before Obama came along and forced me to go with Barr.

Well she is 10 times more qualified to be President than the teleprompter reading man-child.

CANKLES
f4a7d3a650f150b5062fe01bf85f8087.jpg

VERSUS

EARS

Obama_Big_Ears.jpg

First I heard of it.

This will tell us if she intends to run or not.

If she does she will take this opportunity to make Obama look like a fool, refuse the offer, and announce her intention to challenge him.

Or she could go the other route, take the job, and run as an incumbent VP in 2016.

With Obama's popularity, or more to the point the popularity of his polices, where they are right now. I would say she has a hard choice to make.

The lower his numbers go, the easier her decision becomes.

CaféAuLait;2812152 said:
Three words why it will never happen: Fort Marcy Park

Humm I’m thinking this is more of a strategic move to assure that Hillary does not run against Obama in 2012. Any alleged cover-up of Foster’s death would have come out or did when she ran in 08.

It is a strategic move to prevent Hillary's inevitable challenge for 2012.

They probably won't even tell Biden until the well after the Obama Clinton posters start going up

She will shred the party and come up short.

I hope she tries it on.

She is no longer the anointed one. She is the one 0bama beat like a drum two years ago. She can't change that.

I tend to not believe this. From everything I have read about Obama, and that is a lot. I find him to be the type of person who tends to think he is always the smartest person in the room, and chooses to surround himself with people he thinks he is smarter than. At least in the more Visible positions. I don't think he would want someone as Savvy as Hillary as his VP. I don't think he wants her taking up his lime light.

But that's just my opinion of course :)

I hope she tries it on.

She is no longer the anointed one. She is the one 0bama beat like a drum two years ago. She can't change that.

I doubt that. If she really does become the running-mate the media will swoon for her just like they did for Obama in '08.

Besides, its obvious the man-child Prez is a complete failure. He needs his wetnurse to get him through the Presidency.

I hope she tries it on.

I doubt that. If she really does become the running-mate the media will swoon for her just like they did for Obama in '08.

Besides, its obvious the man-child Prez is a complete failure. He needs his wetnurse to get him through the Presidency.

I think he/she meant she would shred the party if she ran against him in 2012.

And that is indeed true.

Don't doubt that OL'BO wouldn't throw Biden under his big assed bus but don't think I believe this either.

Hillary wants to be the Prez. Not the VP. If she challenges Barry Boy it will be for the nod to run in 2012 for POTUS.

Obama will not be the Democratic nominee in 2012.

Hillary is too smart to tie her wagon to him any tighter than she already has.

Dog the Bounty Hunter has a much greater chance of being elected President in 2012 than either of them.

Forum List

Back