White House Incoherence. . .On Many Sides, On Many Sides: And In The Same Sentence or Paragraph(?)

mascale

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2009
Whether or not famous Governor, Bill Clinton, ever had sex with the White House Press Secretary--or even anyone in Hollywood. . .(or associated with Hollywood, happy with "Locker Room" scenarios: All that aside, there is no coherent tax plan, either. Obama blew it first, and so now there is a Trump White House. If Working White Manufacturing households were not keeping up: Then the Republicans brought that upon themselves, and seem to have reaped the Whirlwind.

The White House Press Secretary at once said the former Presidents have all paid their respects to the fallen, except that they didn't(?). The quote is famously everywhere, now. The tax plan fails to understand that about 50% of the federal income tax filers have zero liability. Obama gave them a refund anyway. The Republicans took that away.

The pattern of incoherence sets this topic apart. The Press Secretary is the spawn of a Christian preacher. What they do not see is that the Middle Class mostly has no tax liability worth mentioning.

These are celebrants of even Old Testament Deuteronomy, 23:19-20.

The incoherence of a deity, denigrating civilizing usury arithmetic in Israel, but imposing subjugating usury on everyone else: Is the same incoherent kind of pattern. Just sayin,' I come from Eden's Self-Service paradise--Roast Prime Ribs of Beef, fine cheeses, and chocolate Mousse strewn about all over for the taking(?)--and into the world of human community. For three bags of barley I agree to pay four. I plant the seed, and do the harvest. That is not evil. That is a stable food supply--humans on their own(?). That is a human community--not wandering around aimlessly, searching for the Horseradish(?). The arithmetic outcome is usury. I took something of value, but I restored the value with abundance, in the new human condition. There is cause for celebration, and festival, and barley beer!

Out of the Savage and Denigrating, Imperial House of Egypt: Comes a Prince claiming Jewish origins. In Acts 7:22, said Prince is skilled in the ancient Roman wisdom of Egypt. They understand second-class, sex-object females. They rape. They Conquer. They Murder. They Slaughter. They Abuse. They Denigrate. They enslave. They imprison. They starve. They steal. They keep for themselves.

And so there is deity, alleged(?).

So the household preacher faith, following Jesus ben Joseph, Son of Mary, Called, "Oh Christ," Universal: Exposes the incoherence, and magnificently in even more incoherence. In Matthew 25:14-20, the slave with the more Talents gets more from the usury. The others get less. The one clearly unable to keep up with the others gets cast into foreclosure, completely.

It is thought so wonderful, it is dubbed, "The Kingdom of Heaven." The other kingdom(?), unless they are the same--in arithmetic, entirely likely(?)--is more the Obama Make-Work-Pay Refundable Income Tax Credit. Regardless if the labor had worked the entire time or not: An equal amount was payable to everyone. So The Servant with the One Talent also gets a daily allotment in the Matthew 20:1-16 version of arithmetic, The Kingdom of Heaven.

Being Coherent about it: Clearly deity is not what that is about. Put more simply: Ancient Humans were not rocket scientists. Moses actually screwed up the planet, completely.

And so where there could be coherence, instead there is incoherence.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
("When Once the Master of the House is Risen Up, then shall He say, 'Depart from me all ye workers of iniquity, I know ye not from where ye are! There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth when you shall see all the prophets in the kingdom, and you yourselves cast out!" In the context, anyone notes: Just Sayin'!)

The absence of a market-place is created in arithmetic. The concept of beheading various wives--of the Catholic, Protestant, Jewish, Moslem, Marxist, historical mythology--is probably no longer even allowed in Hollywood, anymore(?). That is likely now called, "Advancement in Human Relationships!"

Famously, humans do not apply arithmetic at all to economics. Finally, in fact" Gay Lord Keynes applied arithmetic, badly as usual. The university sanctioned method of the Keynesians is based of origins in Keynes. He ultimately bade the people bend over to await the Public Works!

Trump, Schumer, and easily hundreds of millions of others: Are solidly on board with that. As for the schools: That goes without saying.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Angry squaws now wait famously more than Weinstein: The concept of. . ."seven hundred wives, princesses, and three hundred concubines.” It's in the Bible!)

New Topics

Forum List

Back