White House in Red White and Blue?

FJO

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2012
Just North of the 49th
In the wake of the White House swimming in gay colors, will the President order to display the White House lit up in Red White and Blue on Independence Day? Is he patriotic enough to do so? Has he got the guts to do so?

Or will not do it because it was recommended by Bill O'Reilley on Fox News?

Just like Reagan didn't do it, means that other residents should...Have you petitioned for such to happen, or are you waiting on God to nudge the White house into action?

In the wake of the White House swimming in gay colors, will the President order to display the White House lit up in Red White and Blue on Independence Day? Is he patriotic enough to do so? Has he got the guts to do so?

Wow you guys are reeeeaaaally butthurt about that. I thought you all would have moved on by now.

Wow you guys are reeeeaaaally butthurt about that. I thought you all would have moved on by now.
Hardly when the pain will burn..Just like this lady's retribution....

Just like Reagan didn't do it, means that other residents should...Have you petitioned for such to happen, or are you waiting on God to nudge the White house into action?

I don't think Reagan lit up the white house in gay colors did he?

When did they install the lighting system capable of doing that.

Dunno if he's gonna light it up patriotic colors for the 4th, but I do know of other times it was lit for other causes.

Once it was lit up blue in support of Autism.

Another time it was lit up pink for breast cancer awareness.

I'm sure if I looked on Google, I could find more examples of lighting the WH in support of various causes.

wont happen, Obama doesn't have a patriotic bone in his skinny ugly body

They have had the ability for over 75 years, it's called electricity...

I didn't ask if they had the ability to do it shitbird. I asked when did they install the lighting system capable of doing that.

I've been looking through Google for that answer Too Tall, and I can't seem to find any.

However...................I'd be willing that system has been in place since JFK refurbished the White House.

I've been looking through Google for that answer Too Tall, and I can't seem to find any.

However...................I'd be willing that system has been in place since JFK refurbished the White House.

Thanks, BikerSailor. I came up dry in my search as well and that was why I asked the question. That would be my guess as well.

I don't think Reagan lit up the white house in gay colors did he?

Of course he did not. He was not gay.
You do't need to be ghey to support their ability to have life, liberty and pursuit of happiness....

I didn't ask if they had the ability to do it shitbird. I asked when did they install the lighting system capable of doing that.
Are you like functionally illiterate when it comes to researching an item? Or are you just another lazy bum that barks out orders for all to follow?

Lights that were donated from an Oskaloosa company in 2008 helped illuminate the White House in rainbow colors following the U.S. Supreme Court's ruling on same-sex marriage Friday.

... Iowa lights help bathe White House in rainbow colors

Are you like functionally illiterate when it comes to researching an item? Or are you just another lazy bum that barks out orders for all to follow?

Lights that were donated from an Oskaloosa company in 2008 helped illuminate the White House in rainbow colors following the U.S. Supreme Court's ruling on same-sex marriage Friday.

... Iowa lights help bathe White House in rainbow colors

You said "Just like Reagan didn't do it," Don't you think you should have said Reagan couldn't have done it. even if he had wanted too? Aren't you glad you are able to shoot yourself in the foot! LMFAO.

Forum List

Back