White House Green Jobs Adviser: Republicans Are 'Assholes'

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
Van Jones, the Obama administration's "green jobs" adviser, told a group of listeners earlier in the year that the reason Republicans are stonewalling the president is because they're "assholes."

Jones' remarks were recorded in a video from February that was posted to YouTube.

He made the remark during an energy lecture in Berkeley, Calif., after a woman in the audience asked him why President Obama and congressional Democrats were having trouble moving legislation -- even though Republicans, with a smaller majority, didn't have as much trouble earlier in the Bush administration.

White House Green Jobs Adviser: Republicans Are 'Assholes' - Political News - FOXNews.com

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yt66eWnjoTo]YouTube - Obama Advisor Van Jones: Republicans are "Assholes"[/ame]

Van Jones, the Obama administration's "green jobs" adviser, told a group of listeners earlier in the year that the reason Republicans are stonewalling the president is because they're "assholes."

I've yet to see anyone disprove the statement
Do you have any evidence to prove that republicans are not, in fact, assholes??

Same logic can be twisted your way! Do you have any evidence to prove that Democrats are not, in fact, communists?

About as much evidence as the democrats including Pelosi, Reid, and Obama are assholes. The bar is very low for assholes.

I mean seriously..

Can anyone prove the republican party is not lead by assholes??

Last edited:
van jones the communist. of course he hate republicans. he hates freedom, he hates liberty, he hates individualism. he is a collectivist piece of shit like any other liberal cock sucker, what do you expect him to say.

he probably smokes cocks just like you do

I mean seriously..

Can anyone prove the republican party is not lead by assholes??

that's not really the point now is it dunderhead? the point is your classless leaders have the audacity to say it in a public forum. Just like Howare Yeeeehaw Dean. "I hate Republicans and everything they stand for." And you expect Republicans to respect you and work with you? That's why you are a DUmmie.

van jones the communist. of course he hate republicans. he hates freedom, he hates liberty, he hates individualism. he is a collectivist piece of shit like any other liberal cock sucker, what do you expect him to say.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

New Topics

Forum List

Back