White House Fires Back at 'Overbroad' Subpoena on Solyndra Documents

Ironical president is ironic.

Dopey President is now technically impeachable.

Every President is "technically impeachable" every day that Congress is in session.

Impeachment is a political, not a legal, proceding.

No crime is necessary to impeach a POTUS, VPOTUS or Supreme Court Judge.

All that is necessary is to have enough votes in the HoR to begin impeachment.

Ironical president is ironic.

Dopey President is now technically impeachable.

Every President is "technically impeachable" every day that Congress is in session.

Impeachment is a political, not a legal, proceding.

No crime is necessary to impeach a POTUS, VPOTUS or Supreme Court Judge.

All that is necessary is to have enough votes in the HoR to begin impeachment.

Wrong.

I said technically impeachable.

One cannot technically be impeached over a mere disagreement in political determinations or methods of acting. The Constitution demands that it be for High Crimes and Misdemeanors.

One CAN be impeached for non technically valid reasons. To the extent you are suggesting that a Congress COULD impeach a President for things OTHER than high crimes or misdemeanors, I don't dispute you.

But that's still not technically impeachable.

Yeah, those "Think Progress" articles are game changers, Lakhota! I can always tell when the progressives on this board are on the run on some issue because they start spamming Think Progress nonsense.

You two apologists both know that the Bush Administration wouldn't give Solyndra the loans they were looking for. The Bush people looked at it and then shelved it. You also know that one of Obama's big contributors beat a path to the door of the White House as soon as Barack was in the Oval Office and that a loan that had been killed was approved and fast tracked.

So explain your rationale for the Obama Administration's reluctance to disclose how this all took place? Wasn't this supposed to be the most transparent Administration ever? So why have they suddenly morphed into the Nixon White House?

Just for the sake of asking.

How many of the ConJobs/NeoNuts/RePugs/TeaHadists that are up in arms over this "Manufactured Outrage", were as equally "Outrage" by the failure of the shrub and his white house stooges to turn over a Year and Half's worth Email to the Dems?

No much I would guess.

How many of the ConJobs/NeoNuts/RePugs/TeaHadists that are up in arms over this "Manufactured Outrage", were as equally "Outrage" by the failure of the shrub and his white house stooges to turn over a Year and Half's worth Email to the Dems?

No much I would guess.

Gee. So in your pinhead universe, all examples of a House Subpoena not being fully honored must be the same?

God damn, but you are a hack.

And an illiterate one, too.

I read (and have linked) the Obama WH reply to the Solyndra subpoena, shit head.

Why don't you toddle off and dig up the Bush WH response to the subpoena Congress supposedly sent to the Bush Administration. You can do that, right?

:lol:

No much I would guess.

Solyndra and the loss of a half a billion dollars of taxpayer money is "manufactured outrage"? It's humorous to watch left wing apologists try to minimize things like Solydra and Fast & Furious while they desperately try and equate those two scandals with something Bush did.

This was supposed to be the most transparent administration in America's history, Traveler. How many times was that promise made by Barack Obama? Yet here we are three years later and he's stonewalling with the best of them. Have fun defending that...I know I'll enjoy watching you try.

No much I would guess.

Could you point out the half billion Gw ducked on? Thanks!

No much I would guess.
"Teahadists"? Really Gracie? Shows how much respect you have for fellow citizens fed up with government waste...

Whenever a lib has no real answer they bring up Bush. It's all they have even when its worn out.

Forum List

Back