May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
White House 'DIALOGUE' Site Scrubbed of Eligibility Posts

Many Obama birth certificate queries yanked from 'transparency' debate

Posted: June 02, 2009
8:43 pm Eastern

By Chelsea Schilling
© 2009 WorldNetDaily

With more than 200 individual threads and thousands of comments on the eligibility issue alone, moderators of the White House website on "open government dialogue" have been working tirelessly to edit the dialogue about Barack Obama's elusive "long-form" birth
certificate.

Many of the top-rated threads are from citizens calling on Obama to release his birth certificate. The postings in the "top rated" category have received the most "looks promising" votes from users. New threads on the topic of Obama's constitutional eligibility to serve as president are appearing by the minute.

WND observed the "Making Data More Accessible" section for several hours as more suggestions appeared and at least 60 were subsequently deleted on the first page alone – all requests for the president to submit proof of citizenship.

One deleted post echoed many others in asking President Obama to "Prove that you are a U.S. citizen and valid president."

The post asks why Obama doesn't simply release his "real birth certificate and end all of this controversy."

"Are you a fraud?" it asks. "Is your election to the highest office in the land the largest scam ever pulled on the American people? Are you really not eligible for office? End the speculation and prove who you are."

Another removed thread titled, "Where is the Obama legal documentation to prove who he actually is?" asked the president to provide the following documents: original, vault copy birth certificate, records of attorney fees, marriage and divorce records for Obama's parents, passport, adoption records, school records and various other documents.

One displeased user who had his post deleted wrote, "I posted a comment about the lack of transparency in President Obama's administration and history, and down it came in minutes. So much for a open dialogue or, for that matter, freedom of speech."

Another man suggested U.S. citizens consider a class-action lawsuit against President Obama until he surrenders his documents. His post stated, in part:

Dear President, If only you would show us your long form birth certificate that shows location (hospital) of birth as well as attending physician info.

Be it duly noted that We the People of this constitutional republic do hereby note many of the abuses of power that you and your administration's representatives are currently engaged in.

We the People do hereby certify that we are considering all legal options available to restrict your audacity to run roughshod over the Constitution, abuse of power and office, as well as spending too much friggin' money when we are, as a nation, broke. …

His post was subsequently deleted

White House 'dialogue' site scrubbed of eligibility posts

or maybe the freaks should stop raising conspiracy theories.

they are not raising conspiracy theories dear....and dear, they are not freaks

they are asking him to be transparent and provide a copy of the original....he serves the citizens, and apparently numerous citizens request that he be transparent and instead of being transparent and taking 10 minutes and $10 to request a copy of the original, the whitehouse spent hours and doubtless more than $10 in removing requests from the people obama is supposed to serve.

they are asking him to be transparent and provide a copy of the original....he serves the citizens, and apparently numerous citizens request that he be transparent and instead of being transparent and taking 10 minutes and $10 to request a copy of the original, the whitehouse spent hours and doubtless more than $10 in removing requests from the people obama is supposed to serve.

and the 9/11 troofer crowd is asking for the "official" video of the plane crashing into the Pentagon. I guess since it took years for the govt to produce it, it means the American govt must have shot a missile into the Pentagon.

So just because I and hundreds of thousands of other would like to see obama's real birth certificate, which he is spending millions on keeping hidden, are FREAKS? And what exactly is conspiratorial about that?

and the 9/11 troofer crowd is asking for the "official" video of the plane crashing into the Pentagon. I guess since it took years for the govt to produce it, it means the American govt must have shot a missile into the Pentagon.

how many dems call the troofers freaks?

Start your own deflection thread about that if that's what you want to talk about.

So just because I and hundreds of thousands of other would like to see obama's real birth certificate, which he is spending millions on keeping hidden, are FREAKS? And what exactly is conspiratorial about that?

hundreds of thousands?

I'd like to see a link to that.

But it's a bunch of marginal nutcases.

Go read care's posts on the other thread....

and leave the normal people alone.

Start your own deflection thread about that if that's what you want to talk about.

I'll respond where I want to respond.

hundreds of thousands?

typical elitist dem...ignore the simple requst and insult those requesting a very minor request that would take a few minutes and a few dollars....instead, it is much easier for the dems to insult and spend time and money ignoring a simple request

hundreds of thousands?

See the link in my sig line. Yes, hundreds of thousands. Like 379,039 so far, and that's only the ones that have signed the petition.

hundreds of thousands?

typical elitist dem...ignore the simple requst and insult those requesting a very minor request that would take a few minutes and a few dollars....instead, it is much easier for the dems to insult and spend time and money ignoring a simple request

tough... conspiracy theorists who ignore fact and law deserve to be insulted... deserve to be ridiculed.... deserve to be ignored and treated like they have sawdust for brains.

and i don't respond to insanity... it's a waste of my time. nor will i validate nutcases by validating them by arguing their "points".

I'll respond where I want to respond.

Fine. Just please don't derail my thread. Is that too much to ask?

hundreds of thousands?

tough... conspiracy theorists who ignore fact and law deserve to be insulted.

what fact, and what law, have they ignored in asking to see a copy of the original?

hundreds of thousands?

tough... conspiracy theorists who ignore fact and law deserve to be insulted... deserve to be ridiculed.... deserve to be ignored and treated like they have sawdust for brains.

and i don't respond to insanity... it's a waste of my time. nor will i validate nutcases by validating them by arguing their "points".

Well then tell me this Jill, where is this "transparency" that obama promised? He also said he'd tell us "why" he'd hide something. Haven't heard anything there either... :eusa_eh:

Explain that please...

tough... conspiracy theorists who ignore fact and law deserve to be insulted.

what fact, and what law, have they ignored in asking to see a copy of the original?

what fact and what law jillian?

Forum List

Back