White House, Dems Finalize Deal for Automaker Bailout

Tell me what the Democrats intend to do about the Federal Reserve then. Nothing? Exactly. The Democrats voted, just as many Republicans voted, to give the Fed the power to bailout failed banks. And Obama supported it as well.

Forget about the bailout.

If you watch Freedom to Fascism, you'll learn that it is political suicide to come out against the Federal Reserve. In that respect, the Dems are in on it too. Google Freedom to Fascism if you haven't already. Aaron Russo.

Ron Paul got the farthest. But still you see how the other GOP candidates turned on him and didn't want him at future debates even though he won previous debates.

We don't own this country, the rich do. Now we own it a little more when the Dems are in power, because they at least throw us dogs a bone.

The GOP don't even pretend. YOu can utube Bush saying the top 1% are his base. Or, just look at trickle down. Who defends trickle down? That would be the GOP.

And again, I'm not saying the dems are perfect. Just that the GOP is much worse.

Tell me what the Democrats intend to do about the Federal Reserve then. Nothing? Exactly. The Democrats voted, just as many Republicans voted, to give the Fed the power to bailout failed banks. And Obama supported it as well.

Actually, on my liberal radio shows, they have been talking about buying back the federal reserve.

Actually owe the bankers and china what we owe, but no more interest upon interest.

Or just renig on what we can. Fuck the bankers. They told the Federal Reserve in 1913, so we can steal it back.

But the Robber Baron's never get fucked. If you try, they kill you.

I heard Kennedy was going to deal with the Fed's/Income tax and that's why he got shot.

I'm with you buddy. I don't know how to get there, but I would love to take this country back. FUck the bankers. We could have started new banks with the god damn $750 billion. It was a bank robbery. Just like Iraq was. They emptied the treasury. Bye bye social security.

It's called Desaster Capitalism. Much easier to squash social programs when the treasury is empty.

Everyone, take a look at what this guy says. Study it. Research the ideas he's spewing. I think you'll find that America was this way before social security.

Look into why social security came to be. Because many Americans were dying without dignity.

Now if it were a perfect world and the government only spent on absolute necessities and we had the debt paid off, I might be more inclinded to agree with him.

But when the debt keeps doubling every year and the rich own the federal reserve and therefore own us, I'll be damned if I'll agree to cut their taxes or do away with our progressive tax.

Progressive means the rich pay more and the poor pay less. That's how America works best. It can be every man for himself, but as we have seen over the past 8 years, we fall into the HAVE NOTS category. I'm just a worker bee.

Hell, even people like my brother who makes $400K a year voted for Obama. He too is worried his job will go overseas. Or that his company will go bankrupt.

Actually, his company is coming out of Chapter 11. lol. Big 3 supplier out of Ohio.

And what does EQUALITY and EQUAL BURDEN mean...

No.. you are not for equality... you are for something for nothing and punishment of those who earn more... it is that simple

Funny thing with equality like this.. is that the RICH STILL PAY MORE, YOU LAUGHABLE BUFFOON.... but each and every person pays the same amount PER dollar earned... EQUALITY... not punishment, handouts, and an entitlement mantra

Republicans/Conservatives need to wake up and realize how this recession happened. When the GOP ran everything from 2000-2006, appointed all Bush's cronies to Freddy & Fannie mack, and every other government agency, deregulated all the rules that were in place specifically to prevent such things from happening. But even still they have the balls to say it was Clinton or Carter? Luckily, no one is buying that.

We should NEVER let them rewrite history. Over the next 4 years they will revise and spin everything that happened.

Ok, I rarely RARELY say this but you sir, are a moron.

READ AND EDUCATE YOURSELF.

New Agency Proposed to Oversee Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae - New York Times

Who pushed for deregulation in the 90s? Here's a hint... it wasn't GWB.

Talk about wanting to rewrite history.

And what does EQUALITY and EQUAL BURDEN mean...

No.. you are not for equality... you are for something for nothing and punishment of those who earn more... it is that simple

Funny thing with equality like this.. is that the RICH STILL PAY MORE, YOU LAUGHABLE BUFFOON.... but each and every person pays the same amount PER dollar earned... EQUALITY... not punishment, handouts, and an entitlement mantra

Blabladiblabla. You are for lowering your own wages. What a fool. Do you live in Alabama? Probably. Since when are Alabama senators right? And why are all the red dirty southern senators that got voted out of office voting against this? Are they Bitter? Why, because for years we made $30 and you are happy to break us if Honda and Toyota will give you $15? Bitches. Traitors to the American middle class. I'm almost ok with this, because now the Republicans are being seen for who they are and who they support/defend.

And why was it ok for dirty Alabama to give billions in tax give aways to the toyota's and honda's to help them set up but now we can't give the American companies a fucking loan? We should have never given them that federal $. Had we known... Oh, the GOP were in complete control from 2000-2006. Told you Bush's policies caused ALL of the problems you see today. He and Tom Delay ran this bitch for 6 solid years.

You don't think it will affect you. Or you think breaking the middle class will somehow benefit you. I assure you, you are wrong. Or if you or Bern or Willow are the exception, then bravo to you. Or you feel like you'll rise above this. Trust me, you won't. You've already been negatively affected. If not, you don't own shit or don't know it yet.

Blabladiblabla. You are for lowering your own wages. What a fool. Do you live in Alabama? Probably. Since when are Alabama senators right? And why are all the red dirty southern senators that got voted out of office voting against this? Are they Bitter? Why, because for years we made $30 and you are happy to break us if Honda and Toyota will give you $15? Bitches. Traitors to the American middle class. I'm almost ok with this, because now the Republicans are being seen for who they are and who they support/defend.

And why was it ok for dirty Alabama to give billions in tax give aways to the toyota's and honda's to help them set up but now we can't give the American companies a fucking loan? We should have never given them that federal $. Had we known... Oh, the GOP were in complete control from 2000-2006. Told you Bush's policies caused ALL of the problems you see today. He and Tom Delay ran this bitch for 6 solid years.

You don't think it will affect you. Or you think breaking the middle class will somehow benefit you. I assure you, you are wrong. Or if you or Bern or Willow are the exception, then bravo to you. Or you feel like you'll rise above this. Trust me, you won't. You've already been negatively affected. If not, you don't own shit or don't know it yet.

The government is not there to give you benefit or punishment via taxation... at least it should not be....

I am for equality, so it does benefit me... I am not going to vote for someone just because they are willing to give me a better entitlement from the government... unlike the likes of you who loves the idea of redistribution, entitlement, bureaucracy, and a handout... and you, who does not stand for anything remotely like equality

Forum List

Back