White House deficit projections GROWS

get_involved

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2009
Just like Obama's nose.
obamalying.png

W.H. hikes deficit estimate by $2 trillion - Amie Parnes and Eamon Javers - POLITICO.com

The sad thing is that unless we can get the moron to listen ... no matter what, we're fucked, royally. If something happens to him, the result would be worse (he probably did that on purpose). Impeaching him ... again he probably planned that. Face it, unless he magically decides to turn his brain on, we are just totally fucked as a country. Time to learn Japanese I guess.

And yet his faithful followers keep claiming all is well. That Obama has saved this Country and that HIS deficit is a good one while Bush's was a bad one. Obama will triple the current deficit in 4 years while Bush doubled it in 8. Yet Obama is the savior.

We currently borrow 50 cents on every dollar the Government spends but all is Good Cause Obama is President.

I've never missed an estimate of the growth of anything by 2 trillion. This is really quite astonishing. Can you imagine having to explain this to your wife? Sorry, Honey, I thought we'd have enough money to buy groceries this week, but I seem to have missed the budget by 2 TRILLLION DOLLARS.

Good luck with that explanation. I don't even know how a guy could do this. 2 TRILLION is beyond anyone's ability to comprehend.

If you don't think this is important, try to run your own budget with this kind of planning. Whoopsie! I seem to have spent all of my money and used all of my credit in Las Vegas. Gee, Mr. Kroger, would you please give me groceries for the week anyway?

You're doing a heck of a job, Timmy.

I heard on the news yesterday that the deficit was going to be two trillion dollars more than projected. Can Obama look at us with a straight face and honestly say that adding another trillion and a half dollars to that number by pursuing this crazy health care reform bill is a good thing for America? If he does have the balls to do this, or even suggests a public option to the health care reform bill, then without doubt he has no care for America's future and is intent on wrecking the country. I think they should return the money that has not been used in the TARP Funds and the Stimulus Bill to the treasury and begin to stay home on the weekends. Take away the government's credit cards and begin to spend less money - just like any American family would do that didn't have the money to go out and paint the town. Good times are over. Tighten up the belt. Quit talking the talk and begin to walk the walk. Also this would be a great time to put a sock in Nancy Pelosi's mouth!

Forum List

Back