White House Committed Election Tampering: Joe Sestak Offered Job Not To Run

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
This one is beginning to rear it's ugly head again. Congress needs to investigate this because it's obviously a crime...and an impeachable offense.

The media is jumping all over it. Obama seems to be losing favor with the press. Nobody is answering questions on it except Joe Sestak himself. He says it happened but he refuses to name names.

The MSM has lost credibility with the public and when they realize that the only way they'll get it back is by investigating any wrong doing by this White House they just may nail him for this one. It would go a long way towards regaining credibility.

Compared to all of the other criminal activity this White House has been committing this is something tiny....but election tampering is a felony. This one can be traced directly to the Oval Office. It's pretty cut and dried. All they can do is deny it.....but how long.

Back in July of 2009, well before liberal Sestak (Freedom Index rating of 0) decided to make a run for Arlen Specter’s (D-Pa.) Senate seat in November of 2010, he was approached by someone from the Obama administration who asked him to back off. As incentive to leave Specter alone, Sestak said in an interview on Larry Kane’s Voice of Reason show in February this year, that the White House offered him a federal job. Here is that conversation:

Kane: “Were you ever offered a federal job to get out of this race?”

Sestak: “Yes.”

Kane: “Was it the Navy secretary?”

Sestak: “No comment. I would never get out [of the race] for a deal. I’m in this for the Democratic principles.”

Kane: “OK. But was there a job offered you by the White House?”

Sestak Coverup

How many guesses this goes nowhere.

Along with this thread.

Amazing how much liberals avoid what's going on.

They want to focus on Rand Paul or some other schmuck radio host who they claim is a leader of the Tea-party.

Corruption is happening right before you're eyes folks. But you want to focus on race-baiting.

Last edited:
Back in July of 2009, well before liberal Sestak (Freedom Index rating of 0) decided to make a run for Arlen Specter’s (D-Pa.) Senate seat in November of 2010, he was approached by someone from the Obama administration who asked him to back off. As incentive to leave Specter alone, Sestak said in an interview on Larry Kane’s Voice of Reason show in February this year, that the White House offered him a federal job. Here is that conversation:

Sestak: “No comment. I would never get out [of the race] for a deal. I’m in this for the Democratic principles.”

Sestak Coverup

Along with this thread.

They want to focus on Rand Paul or some other schmuck radio host who they claim is a leader of the Tea-party.

Corruption is happening right before you're eyes folks. But you want to focus on race-baiting.

mud....you are trying to make SOMETHING OUT OF NOTHING with this....

READ YOUR OWN LINK

Back in July of 2009, well before liberal Sestak (Freedom Index rating of 0) decided to make a run for Arlen Specter’s (D-Pa.) Senate seat in November of 2010

this was BEFORE, WELL BEFORE this sestak guy even got in to the race...

THERE IS NO ELECTION FRAUD or tampering.

in addition to this, white house positions are often given for political posturing, people are LURED in to running and lured out of running ALL THE TIME within these Political Parties of Democratic and Republican....this is common play from what i have seen....

and good morning mudw

care

Sounds like business as usual to me, it's just that normally the recipients of these offers on both sides of the aisle have the courtesy to keep it behind closed doors if the turn it down.

Not that I'm necessarily a fan of "business as usual", but what law was broken by offering the guy a choice, MW?

Federal or Pennsylvania Code citation, please.

Yes there is fraud. Offering a high level government position involves bribing someone with public funds and attempting to change the outcome of an election. arlen lost and so will obie wan.. we need some oversight.

Yes there is fraud. Offering a high level government position involves bribing someone with public funds and attempting to change the outcome of an election. arlen lost and so will obie wan.. we need some oversight.
good morning willow,

you need some coffee woman!!!

it is not a bribe....it is not election tampering.

the article says he was offered a position in the white house

WELL BEFORE he decided to enter the race for the senator position
Back in July of 2009, well before liberal Sestak (Freedom Index rating of 0) decided to make a run for Arlen Specter’s (D-Pa.) Senate seat in November of 2010
there is no election fraud or tampering....

you all need to get a grip!:eek:

good morning willow,

Joe Sestak said he was offered a job not to run against arlen specter.

good morning willow,

Joe Sestak is a spineless far left nutjob who will say anything to feed the base. And coming from me, that says a lot.

But even if it happened the way he said it did, how is offering the man a choice before he ever declared as a candidate in any way fraud? I'll take that code citation from you on behalf of MW, Willow. Federal or Pennsylvania State criminal code section violated or STFU, please.

good morning willow,

Joe Sestak is a spineless far left nutjob who will say anything to feed the base. And coming from me, that says a lot.

But even if it happened the way he said it did, how is offering the man a choice before he ever declared as a candidate in any way fraud? I'll take that code citation from you on behalf of MW, Willow. Federal or Pennsylvania State criminal code section violated or STFU, please.

tampering with an election outcome using federal dollars is a okay with you? figures.. you are a libturd.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSORKTIyP1o&feature=related]YouTube - Sestak on White House Job Offer[/ame]

Maybe we should take this just a step further back. Obama (or his cronies) may have had some practice on this kind of dealings.

As I recall, there was quite a bit of "deal-making" on who should be put in Obama's seat once he was elected to reside in the White House. Rahm Emanuel was also said to be knee deep in the "negotiations." There's still on-going fallout from all that with the Blogojvich mess. Last I heard Blogo was going to have Obama subpoenaed at the trial.

Don't know anything about Chicago politics other than it has a LONG, LONG history of corruption. I'm not taking sides on this battle - just saying.

Last edited:
tampering with an election outcome using federal dollars is a okay with you? figures.. you are a libturd.

YouTube - Sestak on White House Job Offer

Where did I say I approve of this kind of politics as usual? In fact I said just the opposite. Your inability to read and comprehend plain English is showing again.

I AM saying you're an ignorant hack making blatantly false accusations of criminal activity where none exists. Unless of course you can prove me wrong. Prove that a criminal law was broken. Then we'll talk. Until and unless that happens (and I ain't holding my breath), I'm not wasting any more of my time.

YouTube - Sestak on White House Job Offer

Where did I say I approve of this kind of politics as usual? In fact I said just the opposite. Your inability to read and comprehend plain English is showing again.

I AM saying you're an ignorant hack making blatantly false accusations of criminal activity where none exists. Unless of course you can prove me wrong. Prove that a criminal law was broken. Then we'll talk. Until and unless that happens (and I ain't holding my breath), I'm not wasting any more of my time.

Here's what I know for certain. If a Republican had done this it would be a crime. but since it's a librul there is no crime. that's on you not me. now.. we will wait and see if the democrats hold the wh accountable. or is Sestak a liar.. Bribing someone not to run in a race so you can orchestrate who wins an election and doing it with public funds aka a government paid job is a crime. but you keep spinning goldcart.

Sestak Coverup

Along with this thread.

mud....you are trying to make SOMETHING OUT OF NOTHING with this....

READ YOUR OWN LINK

this was BEFORE, WELL BEFORE this sestak guy even got in to the race...

THERE IS NO ELECTION FRAUD or tampering.

in addition to this, white house positions are often given for political posturing, people are LURED in to running and lured out of running ALL THE TIME within these Political Parties of Democratic and Republican....this is common play from what i have seen....

and good morning mudw

care

If you read it.....the White House offered him a job to keep him from running. This may be normal business but it's still election tampering. It doesn't matter how you try to spin it.

And here's why:

The “felony” referred to by Rep. Issa is covered in two statutes: the Hatch Act, and Title 18 of the U.S. Criminal Code. They both have teeth. The Hatch Act “forbids officials paid with federal funds from using promises of jobs, promotion, financial assistance, contracts, or any other benefit to coerce campaign contributions or political support.” Title 18 states that “Whoever solicits … any … thing of value, in consideration of the promise of support or use of influence in obtaining for any person any appointive office…shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both.”

Political support meaning..coming over to the White House and working with them so that their candidate can run rather then running for the Senate himself.

FIST BUMP!!!

Last edited:
Well, shouldn't it be? Self-dealing with taxpayer money is rather repugnant.

Forum List

Back