White House calls for a better busines plan from GM

No im very well imformed that that quote was me copy and pasting it from the declaration of independence. I said let me take this from another angle. Im quite aware of whats in the constitution, All im saying is the amount of people who are against this, as the quote says we have the right to alter that destructive government. Im aware saying impeachment was maybe ignorent of me to say but we can change the government

so then you're saying that you were mistaken that the constitution allows the people to impeach/remove a president simply because we don't approve the way he is handling things? i'm not quite sure what exactly you are saying....

I don't know what he's saying, but I AM syaing that Congress has been granted authority by the Constitution's vague wording to remove a POTUS for anything it chooses.

point to the vague wording...

you can't just have a conviction for "anything"....the constitution lays out specific reasons for impeaching a president, i have no idea how you get "anything" from the constitution...

Section 4 - Disqualification

The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors

let me see the white house doesn't like GM's business plan.....

providing a product or service that no one wants.....

cost are outstripping revenue.....

throwing more money at the problem hoping it goes away.....

someone should ask the government for a better business plan.....theirs ain't much different....

Forum List

Back