White House Blocks Reporters From Tweeting Out Joe Biden’s Gaffes…

Joe Biden Should Run for President of Iraq
May 5, 2016
Daniel Greenfield
bn-ms473_biden1_p_20160222151313.jpg

Joe Biden has often bemoaned his failure to make a decision to run for the White House in a timely fashion. If only he had, he could have been that other awkward guy on the stage at the Democratic debate besides Martin O'Malley, Jim Webb and Lincoln Chafee. But recently Joe Biden did take credit for the ISIS takeover of Iraq.

Joe Biden Should Run for President of Iraq

National Laughingstock: "I Would Have Been the Best President"
May 11, 2016
Daniel Greenfield
biden001.jpg

Joe Biden, the least important man in Washington, keeps giving interviews for some reason. And they mainly seem to be about how he would have loved to be president.

Joe Biden has done a whole tour on not running for president. He made the rounds of late night talk shows to discuss how he wasn't running for president. Then he gave a press conference, accompanied by Obama, to talk about how he wasn't running for president.

Now? Still not running for president. But President Joe Biden would like America to know what it passed up.

"I think I would have been the best president," Biden said on ABC's "Good Morning America."

About the only thing Biden is doing here is feeding the rumor mill that if Hillary gets indicted, the DNC will bring Biden in. And that will be a nightmare scenario for everyone. Though a debate between Biden and Trump would certainly be entertaining.

National Laughingstock: "I Would Have Been the Best President"

Forum List

Back