White house blasts AP, AP critical of actual # of jobs created by the stimulus plan.

So, will the AP join FOX in the Obarry doghouse now?

Perhaps another speech prasing Mao will help this!
Right.

This is just so fucking pathetic. The WH can immediately act on a media report, but can't decide about what to do in a fucking war?

WTF?

Hit that one right outta the park!

:clap2:

To add to this--we had the 787 BILLION dollar stimulus bill shoved down our throats so dang fast--no one read it---:lol::lol::lol: One week later he signed off on another 450 BILLION dollar Ominus bill that was loaded with over 9000 earmarks & goodies--then the other day he signed off on 650 BILLION to PAY the Taliban to join our side. All of this without a "blink of an eye."

$smallpromoobama_s_promises.jpg

The White House announced new numbers today. They expect to have saved/created 25 million jobs by the end of 2010. That means 21.5 million by election time. It also means they expect 1 in 3 jobs to be in jeopardy/created.

The White House announced new numbers today. They expect to have saved/created 25 million jobs by the end of 2010. That means 21.5 million by election time. It also means they expect 1 in 3 jobs to be in jeopardy/created.
Considering they simply pull numbers out of their collective asses I'm sure they will annouce exactly that when the time comes.

21.5 million by election time, there are 15 million out of work now, where are we gonna get 6 and 1/2 million people to work all those new jobs.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Your numbers are a little off here.:lol::lol::lol::lol: That's quite a spin and one with any common sense should discern.

The no stimulus stimulus bill was nothing more that a pork filled democratic liberal wish list that has been stuck in a drawer for 20 years, brought out, dusted off and sold to the American public, without anyone reading it before they voted on it, and now they are attempting to spin this as a job creator. More money in this bill went to the Arts and Humanities than it did to small business which employs over 70% of Americans. Pathetic!!

This bill is creating few jobs, and it is ripe for fraud and abuse, as evidenced in the above article.

Last edited:
I heard the numbers on the radio. They are online at MSN now. There appears to be an error from the readio. 3.5 million job to be created by the end of 2010. Of course, you have to believe they created 650,000 so far....

I could write a book about this administration and this congress, but it really boils down to one thing.

Where are these jobs that have been created and how the hell do you decide how many jobs you have saved?

What sounds like a good number this month Barry? Shall you save 300,000 jobs this month or does 250,000 sound better, then you can say it's a quarter of a million..........

Pisses me off.

I heard the numbers on the radio. They are online at MSN now. There appears to be an error from the readio. 3.5 million job to be created by the end of 2010. Of course, you have to believe they created 650,000 so far....

Well, that's the problem, we in one day went from creating less than 30,000 to 650,000 to 3.5 million by the end of 2010, then you take into account the administration's own economic advisor admitted before the senate that the stimulus will be done with creating any jobs by mid 2010. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, makes me wonder, and I am just not in the buying mood.

Right.

This is just so fucking pathetic. The WH can immediately act on a media report, but can't decide about what to do in a fucking war?

WTF?

Hit that one right outta the park!

:clap2:

To add to this--we had the 787 BILLION dollar stimulus bill shoved down our throats so dang fast--no one read it---:lol::lol::lol: One week later he signed off on another 450 BILLION dollar Ominus bill that was loaded with over 9000 earmarks & goodies--then the other day he signed off on 650 BILLION to PAY the Taliban to join our side. All of this without a "blink of an eye."

View attachment 8558

Oh great, now we are buying off the Taliban, what's next, Iran??? I am sure the Tali wackers will put that money to good use, giving it to Osama.

That is a hell of a lot of Czars for barry, isn't it?

That AP guy is gonna be on this one like a wet blanket, so the real numbers will come out later. We will see.

Good to see at least one Liberal Media Outlet finally doing their job. Their numbers are complete Bull Chit. The worst thing about it is watching the MSM just gobbling up their B.S. and spinning it as fact. Are there any real Journalists left in the MSM. Just take a look at the MSM and their handling of the "Cash for Clunkers" scam. Almost all of them went out there cheer leading and jumping for joy over that scam. They merely received their White House Talking Points and rushed out there to promote that scam.

Well in reality it turns out that the "Cash for Clunkers" program will actually cost each American Tax Payer roughly $24,000 per car. It was actually a massive failure and a huge net loss for Americans. Where was the MSM on this? Don't they do any of their own research anymore? It seems like they just parrot the White House Talking Points at this point and do no investigating at all. The Liberal Media is now just a part of the establishment. It's actually very sad. Hey Kudos to AP though for showing they still have some integrity.

Last edited:
Its funny how they are "errors" with Obama's numbers.

It's not a freakin' "error", these numbers were made up with a purpose - to mislead Americans.

They are lies, not "errors".

Forum List

Back