White house backs rule chagne that will end food stamps for 3 million americans

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
In another example of the Trump Administration using the bureaucracy to circumvent intransigent House Democrats, the Department of Agriculture is taking steps to cut food stamp benefits for 3 million Americans by limiting a state's ability to automatically enroll residents who also receive welfare benefits.
White House Backs Rule Change That Will End Food Stamps For 3 Million Americans
-----------------------------------------------

Oh no relying on the fed to tell you how to function is slowly being chopped away what will the demonic ever do how will they ever function....

Some may starve to death but don't you cons or tramp worry about it. So less for farmers and farm aid I presume, since snap comes from the dept of Agriculture. I guess he (tramp) cut the dept of agriculture, bypassing congress.

You guys might save 50 cents on your federal taxes for the cut. I sure hope no one starves to death, it will be on your head. You miserable fucking people. You can expect to see crime rise, you miserable people.

Tramp is a miserable person. Very sick.

Good news. The money saved by doing this will allow for another tax cut for the job creators.

Some may starve to death but don't you cons or tramp worry about it. So less for farmers and farm aid I presume, since snap comes from the dept of Agriculture. I guess he (tramp) cut the dept of agriculture, by passing congress.

You guys might save 50 cents on your federal taxes for the cut. I sure hope no one starves to death. You miserable people fucking people. You can expect to see crime rise, you miserable people.

Everyone starved to death before the welfare state. Is that your belief?

Good news. The money saved by doing this will allow for another tax cut for the job creators.

You mean for the wealthy. No, next he will cut min wage and you will get a cut in pay, and less benefits. He is a miserable person.

Some may starve to death but don't you cons or tramp worry about it. So less for farmers and farm aid I presume, since snap comes from the dept of Agriculture. I guess he (tramp) cut the dept of agriculture, by passing congress.

You guys might save 50 cents on your federal taxes for the cut. I sure hope no one starves to death. You miserable people fucking people. You can expect to see crime rise, you miserable people.

Obviously you are unaware of the great depression, read history.

In another example of the Trump Administration using the bureaucracy to circumvent intransigent House Democrats, the Department of Agriculture is taking steps to cut food stamp benefits for 3 million Americans by limiting a state's ability to automatically enroll residents who also receive welfare benefits.

Oh no relying on the fed to tell you how to function is slowly being chopped away what will the demonic ever do how will they ever function....

Winning a little bit every day.

Winning a little bit every day.

You will save 50 cents is that winning. Close some farms, expect more crime, people are going to eat.

Is that winning??

Tramp is so obese he can give away a lot of his intake of food. I bet a lot of you lazy arses are obese as well , donate to a food bank.

The food bank is always asking for food, give , give , give some more.

Where is the $2.5 billion a year going , in tramp's pocketbook.

I wonder how rich he is getting. Suckers.

What was the Great Depression? Never heard of it.

What was the Great Depression? Never heard of it.

You full of it.

dems will castigate this and at the same time have another thread of the evils of the deficit.

Some may starve to death but don't you cons or tramp worry about it. So less for farmers and farm aid I presume, since snap comes from the dept of Agriculture. I guess he (tramp) cut the dept of agriculture, bypassing congress.

You guys might save 50 cents on your federal taxes for the cut. I sure hope no one starves to death, it will be on your head. You miserable fucking people. You can expect to see crime rise, you miserable people.

Show us these “starving” people.....

Show us these “starving” people.....
We have the fattest poor people in the entire world.

Tramp is so obese he can give away a lot of his intake of food. I bet a lot of you lazy arses are obese as well , donate to a food bank.

The food bank is always asking for food, give , give , give some more.

They are
Because of you and the rest of the parasitic class.

The government cannot afford to take care of both. its citizens, and the illegal immigrants. A lots of money is being dished out to these immigrants. Legal fees, medical, food and housing cost.The illegals are being treated better than the citizens. They are going to have to cut back on funding housing programs in order to give housing to these illegal immigrants.

Trump sides with Cher after star questions LA's ability to ‘take care of its own’ amid immigration debate

Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos is the richest man in the world, but 700 of his Ohio employees are on food stamps

Trump seems bent on increasing hunger in this country so he can claim there is less hunger in this country. The wacky world of Donald Trump.

Trump seems bent on increasing hunger in this country so he can claim there is less hunger in this country. The wacky world of Donald Trump.

You are aware that hunger can be decreased without Governmental help?

Forum List

Back