White House apologizes to ousted USDA worker

TM it scares the fuck out of me to think that you truly believe Obama is or should be making his political decisions based off ANY news channel. Holy fuck, are they gonna call FoxNews for confirmation of Bin Laden's location before they move from now on to? They have there own sources they could have easily have investigated this subject themselves. Blaming FoxNews is a cop out.

and you are of course a lying sack of dog shit.

TM it scares the fuck out of me to think that you truly believe Obama is or should be making his political decisions based off ANY news channel. Holy fuck, are they gonna call FoxNews for confirmation of Bin Laden's location before they move from now on to? They have there own sources they could have easily have investigated this subject themselves. Blaming FoxNews is a cop out.

It's not a cop out. It's a smear campaign designed to get partisans riled up and angry at Fox for something they didn't do.

It's not a cop out. It's a smear campaign designed to get partisans riled up and angry at Fox for something they didn't do.

And it's effective. Look how pissed the pea brains are.

Well, now I've watched the WHOLE thing,

and this lady is a Class Act.

Other than me disagreeing with her about a couple of things,

she sounds like EXACTLY the person I would want in that position.

Her entire speech is a message, for ALL of us.

I liked most of what she said. Shirley Sherrod said she signed off on $80 million worth of business & industry loans & not one dime went to black business because none of them came foreword with a business plan worthy of money to start a business or industry. She said blacks have bad credit because of something as stupid as a cell phone they don't need & don't buy farms, business or homes they do need. She also said Blacks will sell their land they inherit for next to nothing because they don,t want to do hard work in the fields. Sherrod also said crime drives business out of black communities.

Funny isn't that what brought down the housing market & the world economy. I just love how the racist white people are always blamed for holding down the blacks. Shirley Sherrod once again confirmed a study by Freddie Mac, confirming earlier Federal Reserve and FDIC studies, contradicts race discrimination arguments for Fannie, Freddie & CRA. The study found that African-Americans with annual incomes of $65,000-$75,000 have on average worse credit records than whites making under $25,000. This showed that the difficulty in qualifying was not because of race but bad credit records. Accordingly, the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas entitled a paper "Red Lining or Red Herring?"

Obama probably fired Shirley Sherrod because she said she hadn't lent any government money to Blacks.

Shirley Sherrod said it was to bad there were not white people at this meeting to listed to them. Maybe if they changed their racist name from NAACP to NAAPP (National Association for the Advancement of Poor People) whites would come.

Now they offered Shirley Sherrod a different job where she will likely not have the power to not give black people loans. This kind-a proves my point. "Obama probably fired Shirley Sherrod because she said she hadn't lent any government money to Blacks."

Thank you. This confirms that Fox didn't air anything until after she was forced to resign.

It's just as likely that the USDA office knew that fox was going to air the story, and chose to fire her as a preemptive strike.

sherrod said she was asked to resign because 'the story was going to be on glen beck' that night.

an absurd reason to fire her... but nonetheless...

more of fauxnews high tech version of the southern strategy.

Thank you. This confirms that Fox didn't air anything until after she was forced to resign.

It's just as likely that the USDA office knew that fox was going to air the story, and chose to fire her as a preemptive strike.

sherrod said she was asked to resign because 'the story was going to be on glen beck' that night.

How is Fox responsible for the White Houses actions when they didn't even air the clip until OReilly?

Her speech was a positive story. What I find sickening are the laughter, cheers and clapping from the NAACP members when she commented on the farmer acting superior (comments like 'that's right) and not "giving the full force of her agency", which resulted in laughter from the members.
Unfortunately the whole debacle of Sherrod will overshadow the obvious racial comments, clapping and laughter made by the NAACP. That is the real story here.

How is Fox responsible for the White Houses actions when they didn't even air the clip until OReilly?

The "White House" didn't do anything. Her boss at the USDA fired her.

Fox news carrying this story is the only reason she was asked to resign.

Fox should never be trusted again by the American people or the white house.

Nope she resigned according to her about 5 PM on Monday the 19th.

They did not cover the story until after that.

The story moved from the Internet to Fox News Channel on Monday night.

In seeking her resignation, Sherrod said, a USDA deputy undersecretary told her the story was going to appear on Beck's program late Monday afternoon. Instead, Beck didn't discuss it that day; it first appeared a few hours later on the top-rated prime-time show "The O'Reilly Factor."

Sherrod Case Shows Power Of Conservative Media : NPR

Her speech was a positive story. What I find sickening are the laughter, cheers and clapping from the NAACP members when she commented on the farmer acting superior (comments like 'that's right) and not "giving the full force of her agency", which resulted in laughter from the members.
Unfortunately the whole debacle of Sherrod will overshadow the obvious racial comments, clapping and laughter made by the NAACP. That is the real story here.

That bothered me, but it also bother me her saying she took him to "one of his kind'. She relayed a story from 1986 not 1960. I do not understand the midnset to speak that way.

why do you insist on continuing this LIE??????

she was asked to resign LONG before Fox News said anything
and had, in fact, already resigned

CaféAuLait;2533464 said:

Nope she resigned according to her about 5 PM on Monday the 19th.

They did not cover the story until after that.

The story moved from the Internet to Fox News Channel on Monday night.

In seeking her resignation, Sherrod said, a USDA deputy undersecretary told her the story was going to appear on Beck's program late Monday afternoon. Instead, Beck didn't discuss it that day; it first appeared a few hours later on the top-rated prime-time show "The O'Reilly Factor."

Sherrod Case Shows Power Of Conservative Media : NPR
truthnevermatters shows once again why shes called that

You mean her boss Tom Vilsack appointed by President Barack Obama as the Secretary of the USDA & Obama's cabinet member fell on the sword for Obama. We all know how it works.

So she is lying about what happened? What incentive does she have for lying about who forced her to resign?

CaféAuLait;2533465 said:
That bothered me, but it also bother me her saying she took him to "one of his kind'. She relayed a story from 1986 not 1960. I do not understand the mindset to speak that way.

Well, THIS is going to sound horribly racist, but my hubby and I were OverTheRoad truck drivers,

and got to visit some of the southern states, and drive through small towns in those states,

and it almost killed me to see the difference in black folks in Louisana ~ proud and sassy ~ and black folks in Mississippi ~ stoop shouldered and beaten down.

I know racism still lives, but I refuse to believe it lives within folks that WANT to "get over it."

Back on topic, THAT's how she thought at that time. It WAS an Us and Them situation for her, growing up, and what? ¿She would take him, someone that sort of tried to intimidate HER, to a BLACK lawyer??? :eek:

btw, did you hear what she had to say about Black Lawyers? How, if you go to THEM, they'll "nickle and dime you to DEATH?"

That is SO small town southern doings!!! :lol:

Last edited:

So she is lying about what happened? What incentive does she have for lying about who forced her to resign?

How would she know who forced her to resign? It came from her boss. How would she know if the White House had asked or not?

The Democrats' Race-Baiting chickens really did come home to roost on this one. Now they look like fools. They really have divided our nation so much with this stuff. Shame on them.

Forum List

Back