White House Announces $6 Billion to Promote Clean Energy – in Asia

Remember, during the debate, Romney said he wanted to invest in foreign economies. And bring immigrants with degrees here. And invest in schools overseas.

Well, Romney ain't the President. The fraud you Libs love to masturbate over is.

ohole.gif

Who would have thought we had $6 billion laying around so Obama could gamble it on more green energy companies in Asia? Where will that money really end up after they go bankrupt? Solyndra had the CA Democrats listed as a creditor. Amazing how the Dems can launder, er I mean offer shaky loans, and make so much money vanish with nothing to show for it. At least nothing the rest of us are privy to.

White House Announces $6 Billion to Promote Clean Energy

To not understand the reasoning behind this shows a complete lack of vision. I know, I know, drill baby drill. That's the answer to everything.

Who would have thought we had $6 billion laying around so Obama could gamble it on more green energy companies in Asia? Where will that money really end up after they go bankrupt? Solyndra had the CA Democrats listed as a creditor. Amazing how the Dems can launder, er I mean offer shaky loans, and make so much money vanish with nothing to show for it. At least nothing the rest of us are privy to.

White House Announces $6 Billion to Promote Clean Energy

To not understand the reasoning behind this shows a complete lack of vision. I know, I know, drill baby drill. That's the answer to everything.

At least , drill baby drill, was in our OWN country where it would put the people of this country to work..

If only Americans understood how smart obummer really is and removed any kind of debt ceiling so he could really get the economy going.

Might as well, it's not like we have a congress anymore..Obama take and gives our monies like it's his to give

Forum List

Back