White Hoods and Black Masks

William Joyce

Chemotherapy for PC
Jan 23, 2004
Caucasiastan
The avatar of a new white-hating poster on USMB, "ARF Leader", features a white hood with a buster sign.

But then his page features all kinds of references to violence, threats of violence against white people, and black-masked "antiracists". "Anti Racist Faction," btw, is a take on "Anti Racist Action," which is a group that advocates hatred of whites and violence against them.

Anti Racist Faction | MySpace

Isn't that kind of weird?

You're "against racism," but you hate whites and want to kill them. Got it.

You're against face covers, but you wear them. Uh huh.

You don't like "supremacy," but you have no problem with Hispanic supremacists, Jewish supremacists, black supremacists, you name it. Check.

To top it off, his e-mail says "nazi killer."

Methinks some trust fund brats need to get a job.

Last edited:
The avatar of a new white-hating poster on USMB, "ARF Leader", features a white hood with a buster sign.

But then his page features all kinds of references to violence, threats of violence against white people, and black-masked "antiracists". "Anti Racist Faction," btw, is a take on "Anti Racist Action," which is a group that advocates hatred of whites and violence against them.

You don't like "supremacy," but you have no problem with Hispanic supremacists, Jewish supremacists, black supremacists, you name it. Check.

I am white idiot.
My page does no where shows or encourages violence against whites or anyone.
No, the ARA is not a white hating group.
No I do not hate whites and no I do not want to kill them.
When did I say I was against face covers?
Any supremacist of any race/religion etc. is bad.
So what what my email is, my email name is none of your business.
'Trust fund brats'? Sounds like someone's mad cause I don't like racism. First off, I'm poor and I've been looking for a job for 2 years now. Anti-racists wear masks so stalker white supremacists don't get cowardly and attack them when they're alone, which they like to do. Do some research and ask questions before you speak. Are you also trying to say that white supremacists aren't violent? I've been getting threatening phone calls from the 'ANP' for a couple weeks now, you haven't anything to do with that, would you? If you do, nice try but intimidation doesn't work on me. Have a crappy day bonehead.

I am white idiot.
'Trust fund brats'? Sounds like someone's mad cause I don't like racism. First off, I'm poor and I've been looking for a job for 2 years now. Anti-racists wear masks so stalker white supremacists don't get cowardly and attack them when they're alone, which they like to do. Do some research and ask questions before you speak. Are you also trying to say that white supremacists aren't violent? I've been getting threatening phone calls from the 'ANP' for a couple weeks now, you haven't anything to do with that, would you? If you do, nice try but intimidation doesn't work on me. Have a crappy day bonehead.

You've been looking for a job for 2 years?? What you don't have a McDonalds near you?

I am white idiot.

You've been looking for a job for 2 years?? What you don't have a McDonalds near you?
Yes, I have 2 near me. Neither are hiring. I placed applications and called them both. The economy is trash and no one is hiring, and anyone who IS hiring is looking for people with experience. I graduated from high school in 08, I'm still looking for my first job.

I am white idiot.

Yes, I have 2 near me. Neither are hiring. I placed applications and called them both. The economy is trash and no one is hiring, and anyone who IS hiring is looking for people with experience. I graduated from high school in 08, I'm still looking for my first job.

Where do you live? What type of job are you seeking? Are you willing to travel?

The reason I ask is because I know a lot of people mostly in the industrial field, building steel mills, gas plants, refineries and chemical plants. I also retired from Boot-n-Coots, International Well Control and they have projects all over the world, experienced is preferred in a lot of these industries but not required. The types of jobs we have are welders, pipefitters, boilermakers, iron workers, carpenters, rod busters, heavy equipment operators, electricians, concrete finishers etc... with helper and apprentice postions available for all trades. The company I work for currently has jobs in Colorado, Mississppi, Lousianna, Texas, New Mexico, Nevada, North Dakota, Guatemala, Bahama along with other places that I'm not intimately connected with.

So let me know what you're willing to do and what you think you can do and I'll see if I can help find something close to your area.

Y'all cen destroy all the Black Racists bullshit by reading the info contained in the 9 Parts of my conclusions in ny thread: "Black Racism's ARROGANCE."

I am white idiot.

The military is always hiring, you would be amazed at what you could become by joining one of the branches.

Where do you live? What type of job are you seeking? Are you willing to travel?

The reason I ask is because I know a lot of people mostly in the industrial field, building steel mills, gas plants, refineries and chemical plants. I also retired from Boot-n-Coots, International Well Control and they have projects all over the world, experienced is preferred in a lot of these industries but not required. The types of jobs we have are welders, pipefitters, boilermakers, iron workers, carpenters, rod busters, heavy equipment operators, electricians, concrete finishers etc... with helper and apprentice postions available for all trades. The company I work for currently has jobs in Colorado, Mississppi, Lousianna, Texas, New Mexico, Nevada, North Dakota, Guatemala, Bahama along with other places that I'm not intimately connected with.

So let me know what you're willing to do and what you think you can do and I'll see if I can help find something close to your area.
I'll take anything, if you can find something send me a PM. Thanks for the help!

The military is always hiring, you would be amazed at what you could become by joining one of the branches.

Too many "white supremacists" in the military for him...

I'm a peace activist, war is not the answer for me.

I see. So that's what they call you around the Anti-Racist Clubhouse. "Hey, Nazi Killer... welcome back! Pull up a chair and tell us about some of the Nazis you've killed. I tell ya, this Nazi killing is thirsty work. Lenny, pour me a grape soda, will ya?"

I see. So that's what they call you around the Anti-Racist Clubhouse. "Hey, Nazi Killer... welcome back! Pull up a chair and tell us about some of the Nazis you've killed. I tell ya, this Nazi killing is thirsty work. Lenny, pour me a grape soda, will ya?"

Yes, exactly, how did you ever guess that?

WRONG. First off, I don't have a 'club house', and secondly no one calls me that but my brother and my girlfriend as a joke. Once again, gather information before making assumptions.

New Topics

Forum List

Back