" white Hispanic" and "first Black President"

If George Zimmerman was nominated to the Supreme Court, would it be reported as the first hispanic to the Supreme Court as it was with Justice Sotomayor or, in this case, would it be reported as a 'white hispanic' being selected to the Supreme Court?

God damn you're an idiot.

Of course if he was nominated to the Supreme Court before Sotomayor it would be regarded as the first Hispanic to the Supreme Court.

HOW FUCKING DUMB ARE YOU?

The point of my post was to illustrate "how" the identity is being reported and the lack of consistency......all designed to suit and support an agenda. I look forward to showing my Latino children your post as an example of how easily persons with a limited or no position to refute effectively simploy resort to games of semantics and personal insults laden with profanity.

Both George Zimmeran and The President each have white Parents. Yet, the President is always referred to as black while George Zimmerman is referred to as 'white Hispanic'. The President looks more black than he does white. Zimmerman looks more Hispanic than white.. Should the President be referred to as a 'white African Merican or should Zimmerman be referred to as Hispanic since he, like the President, looks less white than and more brown?

Why do you think the police identified Zimmerman as a white guy?:eusa_whistle:

If George Zimmerman was nominated to the Supreme Court, would it be reported as the first hispanic to the Supreme Court as it was with Justice Sotomayor or, in this case, would it be reported as a 'white hispanic' being selected to the Supreme Court?

Of course if he was nominated to the Supreme Court before Sotomayor it would be regarded as the first Hispanic to the Supreme Court.

The point of my post was to illustrate "how" the identity is being reported and the lack of consistency......all designed to suit and support an agenda. I look forward to showing my Latino children your post as an example of how easily persons with a limited or no position to refute effectively simploy resort to games of semantics and personal insults laden with profanity.

since black white is not a category, do you want it to become one to stop your feet stamping and crybabying? White Hispanic is a category...blame the world and stop yer bitchin.

This sounds much like when women sleep around they are called sluts...but then they cry and say "Why isnt that guy considered a slut" Blame the world!

Wait a minute here. We were told that Bill Clinton was the "First Black President". Now we have the "First Gay President" according to a national magazine. Let's see here.........That means Abraham Lincoln was really the "First Black President" becaue he freed the slaves.

Leftist politics is so confusing.

And Elizabeth Warren is 1/32 Native American, she claims, so that gives her the right to classify herself as a "minority" to gain favor at a University.

since black white is not a category, do you want it to become one to stop your feet stamping and crybabying? White Hispanic is a category...blame the world and stop yer bitchin.

This sounds much like when women sleep around they are called sluts...but then they cry and say "Why isnt that guy considered a slut" Blame the world!

Just an observation. No bitching. Since 'white Hispanic' is a category, can you site where a 'white Hispanic' has been cast in a positive light for an accomplishment or accolade?

Just an observation. No bitching. Since 'white Hispanic' is a category, can you site where a 'white Hispanic' has been cast in a positive light for an accomplishment or accolade?

What does that have to do with the OP? :lol:

Forum List

Back