White Helmets cinematographer barred from entering the US to attend Oscars

The White Helmets help those bombed and digging them out of the rubble. I don't think they are terrorists because they put themselves in danger every day..and don't get paid for it.

The White Helmets help those bombed and digging them out of the rubble. I don't think they are terrorists because they put themselves in danger every day..and don't get paid for it.
They make films but it is all staged. They don´t help anyone. They are al-Qaeda slaughters disguised as good guys. They bury children alive only to make films about how they rescue them. Watch their pics and vids and you see it is staged. This propaganda unit has been created by the British intelligence.

M of A - The "Wounded Boy In Orange Seat" - Another Staged "White Helmets" Stunt

Last edited:
I saw the film on Netflix. I don't believe they are the bad guys, personally. But, believe whatever floats your boat.

Was that on Netflix, too?

11988208_402383663291374_969667963879293682_n.jpg

12ipj23.jpg

1-White-Helmets-Terrorist-NGO.jpg

1-White-Helmets-Syria-Armed-al-Nusra.jpg

OP is an insane racist he's calling them terrorists because theyre brown nothing more, he'd say the same things if they were black or mexican

OP is an insane racist he's calling them terrorists because theyre brown nothing more, he'd say the same things if they were black or mexican

Another al-Qaeda monkey talking about humanity is not allowed in the US. It is the second time a White Helmet terrorist tries to enter the US and it is the second time, a White Helmet terrorist is rejected. The first one was the big boss in person. There is a short documentation about the greatness of al-Qaeda nominated at the Oscars.

White Helmets cinematographer barred from entering the US to attend Oscars

Fighting to out Assad.
Obama minions. Thread full of proof, they don´t care. Who doesn´t agree is a racist.

Actually I'm pro Assad, I also believe Isis are paid mercenaries.

who is paying ISIS and about how much? It is an AGENCY centralized some place or is it controlled by a single or few people? A few hundred Indonesian kids joined up------did they join up for the money?

Everyone can see the hypocrisy as White Helmet terrorists get banned from the US over al-Qaeda ties.

you got a link?
Yeah, read the first post. If you don´t like Al-Masdar News, here is another source. Reason for the ban: “derogatory information” regarding Kebab Kebab. Al-Qaeda claims "the regime" has canceled his passport, thus causing the ban. But it does not really match the term “derogatory information”.

Why "The White Helmets" won't be at the Oscars

Forum List

Back