White hate groups in america

Oh, crap, you guys are right. Race relations are fine. And dang, now that we have a black president, I haven't gotten so many random hugs from black people in all my life. Thank goodness all that unpleasantness is behind us.

Oh, crap, you guys are right. Race relations are fine. And dang, now that we have a black president, I haven't gotten so many random hugs from black people in all my life. Thank goodness all that unpleasantness is behind us.

No one is claiming that YOU have gotten any better, you fucking loser.

Is the kkk still considered a hate group?

I believe they just refer to themselves as Republicans these days.
As if democrats don't have haters or racist found amongst their group or groups also in America, because they do (including the blacks who can hate and be racist also that are in these groups, but of course not all of them as is with any political group or group). In any group or groups there is haters, losers and all sorts that make up a group, but only as a part of and/or makes up a society as a whole, yet only as a part of. This accusing of entire political groups as being bad, instead of the individuals who are found within these groups that are lone haters and losers, does a diservice to oneself whom does this type of thing, because it makes them look a fool when they do this sort of thing big time.

Now groups who do advertise as racist or extremist or other, well there is no doubt as to what they are or who is among them as members, but entire political parties being accused of being haters and racist excetra, is simply just pandering for votes or sympothy in a very dispicable way, and everyone knows this game by now, so keep on being foolish, because that is exactly what you are being when doing this sort of thing.

Last edited:
WHITE HATE GROUPS IN AMERICA.

Hate Map | Southern Poverty Law Center

These are Americans hating other Americans enough to kill them. How can we be suprised that Muslim terrorist hate us and want to kill us.
:confused:

Hmmm, not seeing these "white hate groups" mutiliating corpses, sodimizing prisoners, or be-heading anyone on the news... I am sure if they were doing anything that even came close the liberal media would be all over it. But hey, vote for the guy that supports muslim extremists and wants you to care about "their feelings" while insulting Christians and stomping all over their Constitutional rights. Vote for the guy that is spending more tax dollars paying people to live in poverty (welfare/food stamps).

Never saw nobody from one of them "white hate groups" carrying clubs and intimidating voters at the polling place.

Yeah there were plenty of then down in Florida in the 2000 election. If I remember corectly they were called F.i.S.T. that's short for Florida State Troopers. This election another white hate group is already at it . Trying to stop other people from voting. That group is called The G.O.P> or The Republican Party

Never saw nobody from one of them "white hate groups" carrying clubs and intimidating voters at the polling place.

Yeah there were plenty of then down in Florida in the 2000 election. If I remember corectly they were called F.i.S.T. that's short for Florida State Troopers. This election another white hate group is already at it . Trying to stop other people from voting. That group is called The G.O.P> or The Republican Party

getting deep in here...:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back