White Guys to the Rescue

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
The Nigerian government has not acknowledged the presence of the mercenaries, but a senior government official in northern Nigeria said the South Africans — camped out in a remote portion of the airport in Maiduguri, the city at the heart of Boko Haram’s uprising — conducted most of their operations at night because “they really don’t want to let people know what is going on.”
A senior Western diplomat confirmed that the South Africans were playing “a major operational role,” particularly at night. Equipped with night-vision goggles, the mercenaries “are whacking them in the evening hours,” the diplomat said.

“The next morning the Nigerian Army rolls in and claims success,” the diplomat added. http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/13/w...h-african-mercenaries.html?smid=fb-share&_r=0

Wonder if they are operating with the other States engaged in action against Boko, Chad and
Cameroon

So crazy Muslim black guys raping and killing young black girls is somehow a white guy created problem???

Only in Libtard Land. :D

I'd be remiss if I didn't point out that it was us "white guys" who came in, subjugated the Sokoto state, and killed and raped their women folk before cramming the northern area together with Southern Nigeria to create an artificial state composed of 250 different ethno-linguistic groups.

So crazy Muslim black guys raping and killing young black girls is somehow a white guy created problem???

I'd be remiss if I didn't point out that it was us "white guys" who came in, subjugated the Sokoto state, and killed and raped their women folk before cramming the northern area together with Southern Nigeria to create an artificial state composed of 250 different ethno-linguistic groups.

Subjugated? Raped and killed? Total bullshit.

In Right wing world white people never did anything to anybody

No one said this but you? Wonder why???

Uhhh I said why. White people like Republicans never had an impact on anyone that wasn't positive.

According to who? Quote with link please or straw man bullshit.

Here I'll prove it.

Are republicans responsible for the creation of the Southern Strategy? if so did that have any effect on the way blacks vote today?

New Topics

Forum List

Back