White Guy Shooting = Crazy; Brown Guy Shooting = Terrorist.

There's a difference between a random terrorist (any violent perp could be considered a terrorist) and radical Islamic terrorists.

For one thing, no all those Islamic terrorists are crazy. For another, they all have the same creed, and an organized plan. They work together to spread terror.

Many right wing pundits also work together to spread terror. Going on each others shows and reinforcing the others fear mongering.
A gun or bomb is not needed to spread terror.

Just because you dont agree with them, it makes thier opinions "terror"???

Methinks ur doin it wrong.

a religion of peace.

Is there one on the face of the earth.

The way religious people talk about each other makes it hard to believe such an animal exsists

There's a difference between a random terrorist (any violent perp could be considered a terrorist) and radical Islamic terrorists.

For one thing, no all those Islamic terrorists are crazy. For another, they all have the same creed, and an organized plan. They work together to spread terror.

Many right wing pundits also work together to spread terror. Going on each others shows and reinforcing the others fear mongering.

Fear mongering you mean like when Obama said this trying to sell us on Obamacare?

"Everyone in this room knows what will happen if we do nothing, our deficit will grow. More families will go bankrupt. More businesses will close. More Americans will lose their coverage when they are sick and need it the most. And more will die as a result."

I see JewHook has pegged the OP as a "Muslim apologist" and a "leftist" without the OP identifying himself as either thing. :lol:

Your anti-semitism is showing.... pull your skirt down, little man.

If he didn't like being called "JewHook", he wouldn't send me a neg-rep with a little message calling me a "sand ******" whenever he gets the opportunity. At least I'm getting his ethnicity right.

"Jew" also isn't a slur. I'm sure JewHook appreciates you playing white knight for him, though.

The 'Mommy, he did it too' defense does not work with me. I have a low tolerance level for race based insults. From anyone. I would say the exact same thing to him if he referred to you as 'sand n*gger' in any thread that I was participating.

You all need to grow the fuck up.

If he didn't like being called "JewHook", he wouldn't send me a neg-rep with a little message calling me a "sand ******" whenever he gets the opportunity. At least I'm getting his ethnicity right.

"Jew" also isn't a slur. I'm sure JewHook appreciates you playing white knight for him, though.

The 'Mommy, he did it too' defense does not work with me. I have a low tolerance level for race based insults.

Then I'd suggest scrolling past them rather than interjecting yourself into conversations that you don't like.

The 'Mommy, he did it too' defense does not work with me. I have a low tolerance level for race based insults. From anyone. I would say the exact same thing to him if he referred to you as 'sand n*gger' in any thread that I was participating.

With all due respect.

Who made you forum monitor?

I'd argue that everyone is free to like or dislike anyone they choose for any reason they choose. Personally I like knowing where folks stand and their biases gives more incite into their character or lack thereof.

Remind me again who it was who started linking this tragedy to right win extremists?

Oh yea, the NYTimes.... less than an hour after the event. With absolutely no evidence. Who's spreading fear? The right? The left? Nope. The whole fucking media.

That's independent thought for ya... from a conservative.

With all due respect.

I'd argue that everyone is free to like or dislike anyone they choose for any reason they choose. Personally I like knowing where folks stand and their biases gives more incite into their character or lack thereof.

Did I tell you how to post? No.
What to post? No.

I recommended that you grow up. Personal opinion. I stand by it.

With all due respect.

Did I tell you how to post? No.
What to post? No.

I recommended that you grow up. Personal opinion. I stand by it.

No, not me personally. But you did tell someone where to post and you have suggested folks stop using racial or ethnic invectives.

Perhaps you're the one that needs to "grow up".

Forum List

Back