White Guy Not Fooled By White Revisionist History

Another white liberal fooled by black revisionist "history".
STUPID-WHITE-PEOPLE-SHOW.jpg
Sorry, but even black people with a chip on their shoulder can tell I am an upper middle class man once they meet me face to face.

What happened that made the Blacks go backward in the evolutionary process?
There was a gene for light skin that created white people that cropped up about 10k years ago. The ones that went to europe went backwards.

So you actually believe white people are only 10K years old. And I know you believe it was an albino gene and they were driven north by African blacks. Thats quite a story, so If i was to believe that, then I would also have to believe those albinos were victims of racism on part of the black Africans, viciously picked on and driven from their homes because they didnt look the same. Then If i really believed that fantasy I'd say the colonization of Africa by the Europeans who screwed everything up was some sort of Karma as payback for the first instance of racism on earth.

Of course I don't believe any of that or your albino story. Humans evolved as they migrated, this was a process that happened slowly over time, also You and I not being there in person, have no way of knowing the frequency of those people who may have reverse migrated at different times.

Heres an interesting article about Inuits, they live in the North, yet their skin is not white. One of the keys is the basic need of the Human body to absorb Vitamin D for survival and the changes it will go through to do this if necessary. Europeans developed lighter skin and eyes in order to do so, well eskimos and inuits did not because they had a fatty diet so high in vitamin D that is wasn't necessary.

Inuits live in very cold climates, why do they have dark skin? » Scienceline

Last edited:
Every now and then you see a white guy that has his head on straight. These are the guys that recognize that Blacks were responsible for civilization and teaching this to europeans. Most of them are shouted down by white racists suffering from a genetic inferiority complex. I appreciate these guys because they teach other whites and for some Blacks that need validation from whites they lend credibility to Black scholars that have been saying the same thing for decades.

Every time I brag about how much the Greeks contributed to society my friends ask what have we done sense? Or lately.

On another note, I had a thought I wanted to share. Whites act like they are so great and that unregulated free market capitalism is great. But what about the great depression? Did whites forget what it was like when there was no opportunity? They stood in bread lines too one time. So what did fdr do? He created social security and Medicare for the masses. The white masses. The sure losers they know capitalism requires. Capitalism needs ditch diggers. Most of these white people were dying without dignity. So fdr came up with a program to help the white losers in the game of capitalism. Today most white losers like their social security checks. They depend on them.

My point is they like to brag about the white race but even with whites in power, how many whites are losers on welfare and food stamps?

Im high. I don't know if I made my point.

There was a gene for light skin that created white people that cropped up about 10k years ago. The ones that went to europe went backwards.

So you actually believe white people are only 10K years old. And I know you believe it was an albino gene and they were driven north by African blacks. Thats quite a story, so If i was to believe that, then I would also have to believe those albinos were victims of racism on part of the black Africans, viciously picked on and driven from their homes because they didnt look the same. Then If i really believed that fantasy I'd say the colonization of Africa by the Europeans who screwed everything up was some sort of Karma as payback for the first instance of racism on earth.

Of course I don't believe any of that or your albino story. Humans evolved as they migrated, this was a process that happened slowly over time, also You and I not being there in person, have no way of knowing the frequency of those people who may have reverse migrated at different times.

Heres an interesting article about Inuits, they live in the North, yet their skin is not white. One of the keys is the basic need of the Human body to absorb Vitamin D for survival and the changes it will go through to do this if necessary. Europeans developed lighter skin and eyes in order to do so, well eskimos and inuits did not because they had a fatty diet so high in vitamin D that is wasn't necessary.

Inuits live in very cold climates, why do they have dark skin? » Scienceline

Well with whites its only 7K. The gene for light skin took 3k years to take hold in europe after appearing in India and what we know call the middle east.. Not only do I believe it we know its scientific fact.

European Gene for Light Skin Evolved Much Later Than Thought

Whats really amazing about this particular fact is that it sort of validates this guy i thought was off his rocker when he said whites were evolved from albino east indians. It appears he was much closer to the truth of white origins than anyone else I have ever heard.

4761699948_1fcdc1f86e_b.jpg

Last edited:

Boy it really knocked the Blacks back to the stone age.
Only whites were ever in the stone age. Thats why they lived in caves around the time Blacks had advanced civilizations.
Yeah, and now they live in huts throughout the world and inner city black on black killing zones here in America. Great progress. Fire up another blunt and celebrate, but best do it inside where it's less likely you'll get shot.

Forum List

Back