white guy beats up black neighborhood watchman !!

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
in Atlanta today a white man assaulted a black neighborhood watchman !!! when questioned by police the perp said he was angry about being followed and questioned by the watchman !!! wonder if this will get network coverage !!

in Atlanta today a white man assaulted a black neighborhood watchman !!! when questioned by police the perp said he was angry about being followed and questioned by the watchman !!! wonder if this will get network coverage !!

I bet true to form that you and your other racist white cohorts will find some "reason" why the "Black neighborhood watch man" was in the wrong, even if it's the EXACT same actions that Zimmerman carried out minus the shooting. Because that's the EXACT kind of bigoted hypocrites and pigs that you and your fellow cohorts are. :lol:

I bet true to form that you and your other racist white cohorts will find some "reason" why the "Black neighborhood watch man" was in the wrong, even if it's the EXACT same actions that Zimmerman carried out minus the shooting. Because that's the EXACT kind of bigoted hypocrites and pigs that you and your fellow cohorts are. :lol:
nope !!! but i noticed you didn't say the watchman got what he asked for !!

I'm wondering when this alleged incident of yours will show up anywhere on the Internet other than this board.

I'm wondering when this alleged incident of yours will show up anywhere on the Internet other than this board.
happened in my neighborhood !!! don't know if it will hit the web !!!

happened in my neighborhood !!! don't know if it will hit the web !!!

must have been a very old Blackman.If it was a young Blackman it would have been the other way around.

must have been a very old Blackman.If it was a young Blackman it would have been the other way around.
i have beaten the shit out several ******* in my life time !!!

Then what happened after you woke up? You brush your teeth?
no seriously i have !! i am not going to trade insults with you on this one !! when dealing with an angry black just stand up for yourself and they back off most of the time ,but if it starts getting a crazy look in its eyes start swinging and don't stop untill it is unable to get up off the ground !! now if you are alone and dealing with more than one try to get away from them at all cost !! and if you live in a community that has a high % of blacks... always!!! and i mean always carry a gun !!

watchmen-150x180.jpg

Is this the Watchman in question?​

i have beaten the shit out several ******* in my life time !!!

Then what happened after you woke up? You brush your teeth?
no seriously i have !! i am not going to trade insults with you on this one !! when dealing with an angry black just stand up for yourself and they back off most of the time ,but if it starts getting a crazy look in its eyes start swinging and don't stop untill it is unable to get up off the ground !! now if you are alone and dealing with more than one try to get away from them at all cost !! and if you live in a community that has a high % of blacks... always!!! and i mean always carry a gun !!

"No seriously I have":lol: anyone who types that is trying too hard to convince others.:eusa_liar:

Forum List

Back