'WHITE GUILT' Video Shown to High School Students

Logical Fallacy Ad hominem

:321::asshole:
fact. do you read your own posts?
If you did and were honest about the content , you'd see it too.

"Whine" is just spin word.

All it says is that you disagree with my complaint and thus choose to pretend that it is without merit and that there is something wrong with me for being concerned about it.

Using it does NOT actually challenge my complaint on it's actual merits.

So, if you have something to say about me posts, say it, or STFU.

You are the one being dishonest.
false ! When I say you whine it's fact not code not spin.
Me posts?
Worst pirate impression ever.

And you just proved what I said.

You claim my posts are "whiny" and I call you on it to back it up, and you dodge by focusing on a typo.

For you,

:321::asshole:
All, everything etc . That you post is whiny, Pretentious, presumptuous, self involved.
That's all the "back up"I need.

And now we are down to what happens most of the time when you press a lib on the issues.

THey end up changing the subject to their biased opinion of you and what a bad person you must be for disagreeing with them.

So, Fuck YOu very Much, and :bye1:.

Oh, p.s.

:fu:

ARe you aware that studies show no benefit from homework in grade school? 。。。

Bullshit 'studies.' There are 'studies' that say everything. Most people experienced in education will tell you that homework is essential. It reinforces what was taught in class, practice exercises improve scores at all levels, it improves study habits and enables students to internalize the important idea that learning takes place beyond just what is presented in school. More autonomous learners almost always do better in all areas. Homework builds good study habits and other positive character traits. Very importantly, it presents an opportunity for families to see what students are working on and to be involved in their children's education. Exactly how much homework is necessary will depend on the subject, the assignment, the individual students and their individual circumstances (which are not always the same, Karl).

Once again you prove that you have no idea what you are talking about.

YOu just dismissed scientific studies based on anecdotal evidence. This is sometimes called for. But we should examine the issue more closely to see if this is one of those cases.

We don't make Homework policy, or really any policy based on individual circumstances, so that's just a Red Herring.

"Competition" and "hard work" are being used as buzz words to put the onus for results on the smallest or weakest person in the conversation.

Maybe instead of piling work on the children until they can't do their work and get enough sleep, we should look at the way adults are doing their jobs.

WHat is your view on Mainstreaming?

AND you have given NO thought to why your previous assumptions about me were wrong.....

Conclusions based on your own frequently repeated words are not "assumptions."

I mentioned some "hard work and accomplishments" and you were surprised.

Thus your assumptions were incorrect.

Surely you want to know where you went wrong so you can avoid making mistakes in the future.

Indeed, finding a flaw in your assumptions is a great chance to learn.

THough, it does require some effort and some moral courage, as it could lead to questions deeply held beliefs.

Are you afraid of the Truth?

We ended the African slave trade in 1808 and yet slavery was still legal for 50+ years. That means we forced them into slavery and perpetuated the industry.

Americans did not force blacks into slavery.

They were already slaves, forced into slavery by other black tribes, then traded to Arab or Jewish middlemen (the other Democrat constituencies today). Those middle men than traded slaves to European traders who would trade simple manufactured goods like iron axes and cloth in return for slaves. Then the traders traded slaves in the SE US for lumber, sugar and tar.

Not that you give a flying fart about facts, just thought you should know.

Are you serious? Who kept them enslaved on southern plantations? Americans!

It must really hurt to be that stupid.

We ended the African slave trade in 1808 and yet slavery was still legal for 50+ years. That means we forced them into slavery and perpetuated the industry.

Americans did not force blacks into slavery.

They were already slaves, forced into slavery by other black tribes, then traded to Arab or Jewish middlemen (the other Democrat constituencies today). Those middle men than traded slaves to European traders who would trade simple manufactured goods like iron axes and cloth in return for slaves. Then the traders traded slaves in the SE US for lumber, sugar and tar.

Not that you give a flying fart about facts, just thought you should know.

Are you serious? Who kept them enslaved on southern plantations? Americans!

It must really hurt to be that stupid.
Lol, where did I deny that American slave owners kept some of them in chains?

We also let some of them buy their freedom, as there were lots of free blacks by the Civil War so many that some of them were the biggest slave owners in the country.

But the FACT is that we did not ENSLAVE them, as in taking a free man who had never known slavery and making them into slaves. That we did not do. Were some slaves recaptured? Of course, but they were already legally slaves.

And what about the many times more white people that FOUGHT TO END SLAVERY? We way out number the slave owners and always have, but that doesnt fit into your white guilt narrative, you fucking racist Nazi.

I know that is a little more granular than you white guilt tripping fucktards are used to, but there it is anyway.

This offends me...I just cant explain why

simpsons-movie-angry-mob.jpg

hill%2BAIAWbL%2B%25282%2529.jpg

Sorry to burst your bubble but lets put Hillary quote in context:

The experience that you have gone through is in many ways comparable to what happens with domestic violence. Women have always been the primary victims of war. Women lose their husbands, their fathers, their sons in combat. Women often have to flee from the only homes they have ever known. Women are often the refugees from conflict and sometimes, more frequently in today’s warfare, victims. Women are often left with the responsibility, alone, of raising the children. Women are again the victims in crime and domestic violence as well. Throughout our hemisphere we have an epidemic of violence against women, even though there is no longer any organized warfare that puts women in the direct line of combat. But domestic violence is now recognized as being the most pervasive human rights violation in the world. Here in El Salvador, according to the statistics gathered by your government, 1 in 6 women have been sexually assaulted and the number of domestic abuse complaints at just one agency topped 10,000 last year. Between 25 and 50 percent of women throughout Latin America have reportedly been victims of domestic violence.

The problem is all pervasive, but sometimes difficult to see. Every country on earth shares this dark secret. Too often, the women we see shopping at the markets, working at their jobs, caring for their children by day, go home at night and live in fear. Not fear of an invading army or a natural disaster or even a stranger in a dark alley, but fear of the very people -- family members -- who they are supposed to depend upon for help and comfort. This is the trust-destroying terror that attends every step of a victim of violence. For these women, their homes provide inadequate refuge, the law little protection, public opinion often less sympathy. That’s why we have to say over and over again, as Elizabeth has done and as so many of you have echoed, that violence against women is not simply cultural or a custom. It is simply criminal, a crime. The devastating effects of domestic violence on women are just as dramatic as the effects of war on women. The physical injury, the mental illness, the terrible loss of confidence limits the capacities of women to fulfill their God-given potentials.

The experience that you have gone through is in many ways comparable to what happens with domestic violence. Women have always been the primary victims of war. Women lose their husbands, their fathers, their sons in combat. Women often have to flee from the only homes they have ever known. Women are often the refugees from conflict and sometimes, more frequently in today’s warfare, victims. Women are often left with the responsibility, alone, of raising the children. Women are again the victims in crime and domestic violence as well. Throughout our hemisphere we have an epidemic of violence against women, even though there is no longer any organized warfare that puts women in the direct line of combat. But domestic violence is now recognized as being the most pervasive human rights violation in the world. Here in El Salvador, according to the statistics gathered by your government, 1 in 6 women have been sexually assaulted and the number of domestic abuse complaints at just one agency topped 10,000 last year. Between 25 and 50 percent of women throughout Latin America have reportedly been victims of domestic violence.

The problem is all pervasive, but sometimes difficult to see. Every country on earth shares this dark secret. Too often, the women we see shopping at the markets, working at their jobs, caring for their children by day, go home at night and live in fear. Not fear of an invading army or a natural disaster or even a stranger in a dark alley, but fear of the very people -- family members -- who they are supposed to depend upon for help and comfort. This is the trust-destroying terror that attends every step of a victim of violence. For these women, their homes provide inadequate refuge, the law little protection, public opinion often less sympathy. That’s why we have to say over and over again, as Elizabeth has done and as so many of you have echoed, that violence against women is not simply cultural or a custom. It is simply criminal, a crime. The devastating effects of domestic violence on women are just as dramatic as the effects of war on women. The physical injury, the mental illness, the terrible loss of confidence limits the capacities of women to fulfill their God-given potentials.

The "context" doesn't change a thing, douche bag.

She aint no ways tired....what a farce LMAO

Does if you can read.... The issue was about Domestic Violence...

Sorry bripat, reading is not your strong suit...

I can read just fine. Hillary tried to claim that women suffer more than men from war. Men are the ones who get killed. Hillary is a a fucking callous moron who obviously doesn't give a shit about men. Her "context" changes nothing.

I can read just fine. Hillary tried to claim that women suffer more than men from war. Men are the ones who get killed. Hillary is a a fucking callous moron who obviously doesn't give a shit about men. Her "context" changes nothing.

This is the same shitty argument you use about slavery wailing white men died too. Uhhh because women werent allowed to fight so of course they are killed more than women in war. Of course white men died because black people werent free.

Dam you stupid.

For some perspective:
Emma Watson: More lives are lost due to gender discrimination than in all 20th century wars

Attachments

• upload_2016-11-8_15-18-20.png
    upload_2016-11-8_15-18-20.png
    37.2 KB · Views: 52

For some perspective:
Emma Watson: More lives are lost due to gender discrimination than in all 20th century wars

so where are the figures on death by gender discrimination?

Forum List

Back