White girls most likely to get weight-loss surgery

I thought American women were proud of their BBW staus? I thought it was a "lifestyle choice"?

Weight loss surgery is specially for create attractive and beautiful to body. It cut the fat and throwout from human body. It is at a time technique for reduce weight and stomach.

I know of several women and men who have had this surgery. A mix of both blacks and whites. Some have succeeded, some have not.

I notice that among the people I know of who have had the surgery, too. some black/some white, some successful, some... not so much.

but to address the point that mal was trying to troll with, if more white women have the surgery than black, i'd suggest it's because white people have more money to spend on that type of elective surgery and black culture seems to be more accepting of overweight women than white culture so there isn't the same social imperative.

I know of several women and men who have had this surgery. A mix of both blacks and whites. Some have succeeded, some have not.

I notice that among the people I know of who have had the surgery, too. some black/some white, some successful, some... not so much.

but to address the point that mal was trying to troll with, if more white women have the surgery than black, i'd suggest it's because white people have more money to spend on that type of elective surgery and black culture seems to be more accepting of overweight women than white culture so there isn't the same social imperative.

Dang.. I have to agree with Jillian.. and I so wanted to disagree with her....:lol:

Last edited:

Yes, and because of their life style choices more black women end up on renal dialysis than white women.

While I haven't traveled the world over as much as I'd like to, you only notice this extreme obesity in the good old U.S. of A. We also have the opposite with anorexia. What is it about America that creates the fat and the thin, and seems to do it so well? Thoughts? Are we an addictive nation? Why? does modern life contribute? TV is full of ads for weight loss and food is plentiful and cheap but.....

While I haven't traveled the world over as much as I'd like to, you only notice this extreme obesity in the good old U.S. of A. We also have the opposite with anorexia. What is it about America that creates the fat and the thin, and seems to do it so well? Thoughts? Are we an addictive nation? Why? does modern life contribute? TV is full of ads for weight loss and food is plentiful and cheap but.....

Not so sure it's just America. For years I've been involved with an organization that provides homes and teaching for short term English immersion programs for the Japanese. One of our japanese girls was eating and purging. The host family was worried. We were worried. The girl said her parents in Japan told her she had to do that. Japanese are much more worried about fat and thin than we are. We had to tell her that if she didn't stop we'd have to send her home. It wasn't appropriate here, and could cause too many health complications. Don't know what her parents said when she got home.

Um, statistically White girls outnumber Black girls by around 3-1 so....why is it important to MSNBC that White girls are most likely ...to do anything.

I thought American women were proud of their BBW staus? I thought it was a "lifestyle choice"?

White girls feel they aren't "good enough" unless they compare to their favorite surgically enhanced celeb. Sadly they feel the need to seek that elusive perfection, to enhance their self-esteem and to appeal to the opposite ( or same ) sex. This sick addiction is homogenizing women and they are starting to all look alike. Everything is an illusion, from their halogen teeth, to nose jobs to breast implants and more.

Less so with black women, whose *tudes* seem to take them where they want to go.

I like the kind of men who like that kind of woman.

White girls feel they aren't "good enough" unless they compare to their favorite surgically enhanced celeb. Sadly they feel the need to seek that elusive perfection, to enhance their self-esteem and to appeal to the opposite ( or same ) sex. This sick addiction is homogenizing women and they are starting to all look alike. Everything is an illusion, from their halogen teeth, to nose jobs to breast implants and more.

Less so with black women, whose *tudes* seem to take them where they want to go.

I like the kind of men who like that kind of woman.

Have you looked at your avatar lately? You are playing right into those feelings of inadequacy by girls and women who aren't so thin.

The media teaches us to be obsessed. There's a LOT of money to be had in the weight loss industry.

Watch some shows on BBC America. The regular British sitcoms show characters with "flaws" that would never be allowed in Hollywood.

it's all the junk food and laying around on their fat asses or sitting on that fa tasses at their do nothing government jobs !! thats the reason why so many black girls are fat ugly slobs !!!:badgrin::badgrin:

I am sure these types of the information is quite good for the those people who are really new on the forums as well as are not have the solid information about the topic.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
I am sure these types of the information is quite good for the those people who are really new on the forums as well as are not have the solid information about the topic.

I don't know what the FUCK you just said, Little Kid, but you're special man, you reached out, and you touch a Brother's Heart... :thup:

:)

peace...

Forum List

Back