White girls chasing black men

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crinus

Rookie
Aug 14, 2019
Seeing several articles on it in the past, as well as seeing alot of it down south, one of the topics that keep coming up is its because the Black men love the white women more than the Black women. Im thinking
its because White women are less intelligent than Black Women, in other words they can get these white women to do what they want much easier. I am always against that specific type of relationship for numerous reasons, white women more the ones chasing the black guys around, they tend to be stuck up around white guys, the black guys they chase really not worth a damn to begin with, hence why any black women is not with them, when it said and done, the white women who is so protective of their black guy, is the one really supporting him and bringing in the money, the guy on the other hand cannot hold a job or will not hold a job and is making near minimum wage, this is why I say these white women are less intelligent, they allow all this to happen, a black woman wont stand for it. I see so much wrong with this particular type of relationship that the woman downgrades herself for his benefit, thats why its hard to stand around and watch.

I watch some of these women who do somewhat keep themselves up in appearance like they should be a higher class woman in public, but then they get into these beat up car with some black guy with pants down to his knees, and its like wtf?

what the hell is going on here?

Maybe you shouldn't drink so much. You'll still be racist and bigoted but maybe you'll be able to convey your thoughts in a little more intelligent manner.

What seems to be the problem?

D84_152_179_0004_600.jpg

Last edited:
That was a quick ignore...

I barely even had to read the inane shit, the parts that were at least coherent anyway.

Why black people always walk like dis', and white people always walk like dis'?

Whatupwitdat?

Black men will do anything to be with a white woman, who could blame them though. Put a wig on a black man, and he will look like a black woman.

Working for the military, I see these young, well built and fit black guys with the most hideous and fat white women. It cracks me up.

fatmona.jpg

Last edited:
Seeing several articles on it in the past, as well as seeing alot of it down south, one of the topics that keep coming up is its because the Black men love the white women more than the Black women. Im thinking
its because White women are less intelligent than Black Women, in other words they can get these white women to do what they want much easier. I am always against that specific type of relationship for numerous reasons, white women more the ones chasing the black guys around, they tend to be stuck up around white guys, the black guys they chase really not worth a damn to begin with, hence why any black women is not with them, when it said and done, the white women who is so protective of their black guy, is the one really supporting him and bringing in the money, the guy on the other hand cannot hold a job or will not hold a job and is making near minimum wage, this is why I say these white women are less intelligent, they allow all this to happen, a black woman wont stand for it. I see so much wrong with this particular type of relationship that the woman downgrades herself for his benefit, thats why its hard to stand around and watch.

I watch some of these women who do somewhat keep themselves up in appearance like they should be a higher class woman in public, but then they get into these beat up car with some black guy with pants down to his knees, and its like wtf?

what the hell is going on here?
Jealousy........

I don't understand what white girls see in blacks,but then again,why do flies land on fresh feces

What seems to be the problem?

D84_152_179_0004_600.jpg
Id say theres an issue with the girl on the right. Shes younger than the mixed child. Black dude must have been pissed when he found out the mother cheated on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back