White Girl Kicked Off Cheerleading Team After Refusing to Root For Her Black Rapist

dvinman

VIP Member
Dec 14, 2009
Not only did 4 Blacks rape this girl, the main perp only received ANGER MANAGEMENT class with no jail time!

The girl was just 16, a cheerleader at Silsbee High School in Texas. She was at a party in 2008 when football star Rakheem Bolton, fellow player Christian Roundtree and another boy pushed her into a bedroom and locked the door, held her down, and sexually assaulted her...

When others tried to enter the room, Bolton and Roundtree jumped out a window, leaving their clothes behind.

The girl filed charges, but that didn't put an end to her trauma. Sphincteric school superintendent Richard Bain Jr. would make sure it only got worse.

When the girl returned to school, administrators decided the best course of action was for the girl to slink away in a corner and try not to be seen. They told her to avoid the cafeteria and not take part in homecoming. Out of sight, out of mind.

Rakheem Bolton Case: Girl Kicked Off Cheerleading Team After Refusing to Root For Her Rapist - True Crime Report

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeZAFhf3hXw[/ame]

You have to understand that in Texas, Football is King and good football players are gods who can do no wrong. Worse than this has been swept under the rug for HS and college football stars there.

this isn't a race issue. this is the obsession our country has with athletes. high schools and colleges for years have been letting their star basketball players and football players get away with so much for years. they could commit murder and still be on the team.

and i disagree with this guy that America use to treat their rapist harshly. if this was just 10 years ago they would say the girl was at fault for rape. and 20 and 30 years ago athletes got away with rape a whole lot more.

this country has gotten better in terms of convicting rapist.

Last edited:
If she was my daughter, those 2 punks that raped her would be found one day after football practice in a ditch with a bullet in their heads.

You have to understand that in Texas, Football is King and good football players are gods who can do no wrong. Worse than this has been swept under the rug for HS and college football stars there.

Maybe it's time we stop sweeping it under the rug then.

Why must we make this a race issue? Really? It's a horrible thing that happened.

Because post racial America is showing itself... the same people who don't not like Obama because of his race post this kind of crap.

Texas has the most hard core criminal justice system in the country.
Is it a possibility there is another side to this? Is it a possibility that this young man and his friend did not rape this girl?
Is it a possibility ABC news has blown this out of proportion, twisted and distorted the facts?
Texas criminal courts and prosecutors do not coddle to anyone. The football argument is an old one, not happening these days. Players these days get 4 game suspensions for selling a T shirt on e-bay.

Why must we make this a race issue? Really? It's a horrible thing that happened.

Well then, why is it a HATE CRIME when a White person does it to a Black but not a HATE CRIME when it's the other way around?

Well then, why is it a HATE CRIME when a White person does it to a Black but not a HATE CRIME when it's the other way around?

Why is the title of your thread so insidious? Why not a title lie "School Officials Screw over Rape Victim?"

That one would be more accurate.

this isn't a race issue. this is the obsession our country has with athletes. high schools and colleges for years have been letting their star basketball players and football players get away with so much for years. they could commit murder and still be on the team.

and i disagree with this guy that America use to treat their rapist harshly. if this was just 10 years ago they would say the girl was at fault for rape. and 20 and 30 years ago athletes got away with rape a whole lot more.

Because post racial America is showing itself... the same people who don't not like Obama because of his race post this kind of crap.

Did any of you ever hear about the Duke rape case?

This is a race issue if there ever was one.... b/c you know damn well if this girl were a black girl and those asshole were white...... HOLY SHIT!

I had a girlfriend that this very thing happened to while at a party (before we knew eachother....otherwise I'd of killed them, and no one would have ever found their bodies)
Its a terrible thing that happens at lots of parties where underage drinking happens... its sickening to say the least.

I hope to God these guys get whats coming to them :eusa_pray:

Why is the title of your thread so insidious? Why not a title lie "School Officials Screw over Rape Victim?"

That one would be more accurate.

The school official did not commit the crime, clown!

If 4 white guys raped a black girl, you'd scream racism until your heads fell off.

I'm coming to despise all liberals. You really are beneath contempt.

Did any of you ever hear about the Duke rape case?

This is a race issue if there ever was one.... b/c you know damn well if this girl were a black girl and those asshole were white...... HOLY SHIT!

I had a girlfriend that this very thing happened to while at a party (before we knew eachother....otherwise I'd of killed them, and no one would have ever found their bodies)
Its a terrible thing that happens at lots of parties where underage drinking happens... its sickening to say the least.

I hope to God these guys get whats coming to them :eusa_pray:

:beer:

What the fuck is that supposed to mean? Is there no room for reason in your tiny pea brains?

The players were at a party. You boot them off the team, she gets booted likewise off the cheerleading team FOR PARTYING and you let the rest get sorted out in court. If there's an r/o you abide by it.

BTW, the "victim" of the Duke rape case was a known nut case who had made similar, false accusations before.

Forum List

Back