"White Girl Bleeds A Lot"

VaeVictis

Donkey Hunter
Jun 25, 2012
White Girl Bleed a Lot: The return of racial violence to America and how the media ignore it.

Has anybody ever read this book yet?

What appears to me is that somebody finally says what everybody thinks:clap2::clap2:...Unfortunately the knee pad, knob gobbling media always covers for the parasitic populous.

I'm sure it's a real popular book with you liberal White Nationalists on Stormfront.

I will admit that I am slow but I just don't get what this is about. I will see what other says and get back to you. Good luck.

Racial violence against whites doesn't get talked about. The cops, the media, the courts, the schools -- every institution is lined up to keep it covered up.

Racial violence against whites doesn't get talked about. The cops, the media, the courts, the schools -- every institution is lined up to keep it covered up.

Thank you, somebody who can actually respond with a coherent and truthful response.

Hey, all you racist Negroes- do you think there'll ever be a movie about this?:

White couple carjacked, raped, tortured, and mutilated in USA ...
► 3:43► 3:43

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=btdya9uOA8QJul[/ame] 27, 2008 - 4 min - Uploaded by AntiWhiteRacismNow
White couple car jacked raped, tortured, mutilated, and tortured by 4 Black Africans in Knoxville ...
More videos for white couple raped and tortured by blacks ... »
Sadistic torture attacks against white victims b... - Black racism and ...
blackracismandracehatred.blogspot.com/.../sadistic-torture-attacks-of-...
Mar 22, 2012 – Black racism, and race hatred of non blacks is real,virulent, and commonplace. ... "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. .... The Knoxville Horror, White couple carjacked, hate raped, tortured, and ...
The Rape, Torture and Murder Of Christopher Newsom and ...
www.seraphicpress.com/the-rape-torture-and-murder-of-christopher-...
Apr 3, 2012 – The Rape, Torture and Murder Of Christopher Newsom and Channon Christian ... abducted a white couple then raped, tortured and murdered them in ways that .... And this rape, torture and murder over a period of days was just .... guilty of racism against blacks, and that blacks are innocent of the reverse.

White Girl Bleed a Lot: The return of racial violence to America and how the media ignore it.

Has anybody ever read this book yet?

Yes. It's very much not what I expected from the title. It's about white denial of race and an inability to talk about race. It is very careful not to be racist and to point out that only SOME African-Americans are involved in this violence. It will not be loved by the Stormfront types, but might appeal to American moderates who are wondering why our media, politicians and police are so lost on race issues...

Forum List

Back