White German Shepherd

roomy

The Natural
Apr 22, 2006
White double coated bitch seven months old, she is beautiful but the fucking hairs...like tumbleweed rolling all over the fucking house, I am inhaling the fucking things, all our clothes look like white woolly blankets.I think I will shave her:doubt:

Yeah, I have a saint, same thing. We sweep up buckets and everything is covered all the time.

Grooming helps. Do it outside and annoy the neighbors with the huge wads of hair that will blow onto their lawn.

I groom her every day but I think the hairs grow faster than I can brush them out and she is a swine for biting the brush

It's spring, shedding season. You'll have a little respite sometime around the end of June, that will last for 2 days, before fall/winter shedding starts.

I don't have any animals so obviously I'm no expert, but can't you do something with a dogs diet to at least reduce the shedding?

I don't think so...German Shepherds are big shedders.

I use a horse curry comb on mine...

SingleShedBlade.jpg

There's a knack to using it...you can't push hard, you have to be careful over teh knobby parts (no legs) and you use a sweep/flick motion.

White double coated bitch seven months old, she is beautiful but the fucking hairs...like tumbleweed rolling all over the fucking house, I am inhaling the fucking things, all our clothes look like white woolly blankets.I think I will shave her:doubt:

Dude it's almost summer, the dog is shedding....

Tumbleweeds? WTH?! What do you know of tumbleweeds? They have a lot of those in jolly old England?

LOL. I feel your pain, we have a terrier mix with a layer downey type fur under her coarse top coat. The Mrs. insists on plucking it out nightly. Pisses me off...

Forum List

Back