White Genocide?

And the best way to do that is keep them ALL out from the start. ..

Do you know how many times those exact same pussy words have been whined by cowards like you throughout American history? Destroy terrorists, killers, and violent criminals. Grind their worthless asses down to their constituent molecules. But don't bend over and give in to cowardice contrary to American principles.
Invite the savages to where YOU live and enjoy!
I don't want them. And a MAJORITY of Americans don't want them.

You don't realize what a fucking mindless "savage" you sound like with your nonsense all over this site?

Do you know how many times those exact same pussy words have been whined by cowards like you throughout American history? Destroy terrorists, killers, and violent criminals. Grind their worthless asses down to their constituent molecules. But don't bend over and give in to cowardice contrary to American principles.

You don't realize what a fucking mindless "savage" you sound like with your nonsense all over this site?
:blahblah:

Saying what you think is one thing, its free speech. Shooting people for what they think is ANOTHER. You can call me anything you want because I simply don't care. BUT if you starting shooting or bombing where I live OR who I know? Well that gets a different reaction.

Saying what you think is one thing, its free speech. Shooting people for what they think is ANOTHER. You can call me anything you want because I simply don't care. BUT if you starting shooting or bombing where I live OR who I know? Well that gets a different reaction.

And?

White genocide could be reversed by a weapon that reduces the number of muslims worldwide, so that they don't have enough people to crowd us out any more. What kinds of weapons could we invent for this purpose?

He's not really much different than you.

He's not really much different than you.

Completely different, douchebag.

White genocide could be reversed by a weapon that reduces the number of muslims worldwide, so that they don't have enough people to crowd us out any more. What kinds of weapons could we invent for this purpose?
The Common Sense Bomb. It drops sanity, reality (to dissipate interest in myth books) and gravity boots (to keep their 2 feet solidly grounded).

The Common Sense Bomb. It drops sanity, reality (to dissipate interest in myth books) and gravity boots (to keep their 2 feet solidly grounded).
Common sense? I thought that was just a shared file system. The liberal common sense is not even readable on a conservative system and vice versa.

Common sense? I thought that was just a shared file system. The liberal common sense is not even readable on a conservative system and vice versa.
anothersock, did you get banned from your last account for not making any sense? :D

Reacting to the outrage in Paris with some pussy bullshit about "white genocide" is cowardly, illogical, and the epitome of taking your eye off the fucking ball.
Anyone who doesn't believe that a genocide of European descended people is happening is a brainless moron.

Forum List

Back