White Folks Moving Into Brooklyn....

LOL, yeah there are no white people in Sheepshead Bay, Bensonhurst, Canarsi, Bay Ridge, Boro Park, Mill Basin, Dyker Heights, Williamsburg, Carroll Gardens, Manhattan Beach, etc. ?

I keed! I keed!

Taken by itself, Brooklyn would be one of the ten biggest cities in the US....

....we both know there are over nine white folks in Brooklyn!

Hey, I used to live in Sheepshead Bay. That's where I grew up! It was VERY white, still is.

...but now they're bringin' in all their peeps!!!!

(A couple of 'em been asking about you....)

Didn't Brooklyn always have a decent size Italian population?

Yeah, I always thought Brooklyn had a sizable Italian, Russian, and Jewish population.

....but it's the Koreans who really dress the place up.....

I just got back from Crown Heights mon, it's the first time I've been there, I went with my Rabbi and a few other guys, pretty incredible, those Jews aren’t going anywhere:cool:

1.JPG

CrownHeights.info » Chabad News - Crown Heights News - Jewish News - Chabad Lubavitch News

I was born in Kings County Hospital.....last time I was there I had a 32. revolver under my seat, true story......anything that changes that is fine by me.

I was born in Kings County Hospital.....last time I was there I had a 32. revolver under my seat, true story......anything that changes that is fine by me.

Oh, yeah....well, I wasn't born in Brooklyn...but when I was born, I kept a Sig Sauer 9mm in my crib!!

...two of 'em!!!

Part and Parcel with the CRA.

Gentrification of many of New York's neighborhoods.

It's not only minorities that are pissed either..here in Greenpoint..the Polish population are hopping mad about "us" yuppies taking over.

I hate the term "gentrification". It's America. People move in, people move out. No single ethnic group owns a neighborhood for eternity.

Ask the Natives.

You just keep believing that...wait 'til my peeps have you surrounded!

The slants, the slopes, or the chinks?

where I was born was so rough.even the Dogs carried knives

where I was born was so rough.even the Dogs carried knives

My neighborhood was a great place to grow up….if you were a bullet!
Where I grew up, it was so tough that if you died with less than three bullet-holes in you, they wrote ‘natural causes’ on the death certificate!

The one and nine were worn off every payphone!

Recent scenes from the hood...

I went to school with this guy, he and his girl shot in the head then their bodies burned. My old street...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAy5IU3GVdE]2 Badly Burned Bodies Discovered on Detroit's Southwest Side - YouTube[/ame]

I knew this guy too, he was always armed, somebody must have got the jump on him ...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vywEkjIf00o]Baseball bat murder - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
One thing is for sure: the more whites, the less crime, and the higher the property value!

they wont be there long,when one of those huge cockroaches that inhabit brooklyn jumps on their babies.

Forum List

Back